Bridesmaids' dress

sotong1003

Hello all,
any idea where to get bridesmaids' dress at a not-so-expensive price?
any amount not exceeding $100 will be good.

did u guys pay for your bridesmaids or let them buy on their own?
i heard some of the brides say it is a custom to pay for their dress.
is it true?

aranor

can go get a look at lvl 4 or 5 of city plza, they have a few shops who are wholesalers, im ordering dresses there for about $40 each, and they're actually quite pretty, only drawback that its free size so my wife had to find 6 of the same sized people haha

PrincessCrystal

Hi sotong1003, u can try love potion at far east. price ranges from $75 onwards and depending on material and designs u are looking for. i am sponsoring $40 for the dresses my bridesmaids will be getting. the balance they will pay for it so i trying to find dresses ranges from $40-$80. i am only sponsoring $40 per dress because i have a total of 8 bridesmaids.

Hi aranor, city plaza only cater for free size? they don't have bigger size? my bridesmaids size ranges from XS-XXXL.

sotong1003

hey thanks aranor and princess crystal for the recommendation.
i gt 8 bridesmaids too.
sizes also ranges from xs to XXL.

rojak

wow I ALSO HAVE 8 BRIDESMAIDS!! hahaha
love potion and dress me up at far east seem the most popular. my girls are about S-M size.. i'm thinking of getting dresses from blogshops? those tend to cost $30-50, will be much more affordable..

rojak

hey princesscrystal, can you pm me the link too? thanks!

meilingg: i think the jiemeis should have something that matches your color theme if you have one... usually a short dress that is formal enough for your wedding :)

meilingg

hey princesscrystal, can you pm me the link too? thanks!

meilingg: i think the jiemeis should have something that matches your color theme if you have one... usually a short dress that is formal enough for your wedding :)

Yup yup! i thought of asking them to wear the same colour.. Still thinking of the colour thou. haha!

anniesfaith

I've got 5 jiemei's. My future Mother-In-Law is a seamstress. It is her own small business. So, I paid her staff to tailor made all my jiemei dress for me. All same design. This is to avoid confusion and complication. Also make the tailor's life easier lah.

Well, i paid for the tailor fee. And my jiemei is paying for the material fee lor.

anniesfaith

The reason why i wanna Made to measure is becos... The jiemei i have is from the range of XS till XXXL bridesmaid. (Even tho they are only 5 of them). If not, i would have just go and BUY it for them. Less trouble leh.

PrincessCrystal

u would need to mtm for them. i know far east got 1 shop doing it which the price ranges from $79.90 onwards depending on the material use and the designs u want.