Where and how much does it cost to customize wedding shoes?

Charissa26

Sinderella does allow customization of shoes but at an additional price of $60.. Check it out.. I just got mine from there but i didnt want to customise cos the shoes already $149. My bf already nag at me liao.. haha..

joelle123

haha..what was his budget for you?
Sinderella do have ready stocks for yours?
Received? how is the quality of it?

I heard of Sinderella b4. Are they the only provider in Spore to customize wedding shoes?
I'm sourcing for sth good and affordable! haha!

Charissa26

I paid it so he only nag ba not really abt the budget.. Yup they have ready stocks for me unless I want that particular design but with a lower heels then have to wait 3-4 weeks. I think the quality is not bad. I'm not too sure if they are the only provider in sg that customize wedding shoes.. Whats ur budget? I knew many BTB went to Anna Nucci to get their bridal shoes but i doubt they can customise.

minikiwi

went to Sinderella the other day, really good service.. very friendly boss too! yup can customise yr shoes there.. think it is probably the one only that provides such a serivce.. the other shops are all ready-made

darcylee

Just like Charissa, most of my brides-to-be friends also went to Anna Nucci to get their bridal shoes because there is hardly any need for shoe customization - they offer the most exquisite shoe collections to match your evening gowns and I'm sure you would find one that you need from this shoe brand, without having to spend extra costs into customizations. I personally love the fact that they collaborate with Swarovski for the embedded crystals in their shoes, it looks extra elegant in every evening outfits that I own! They are available at www.AnnaNucci.com, and there are a few outlets, although I would say my favourite one would be their newest one at Wisma Atria. Hope this helps!