Exclusive chocolate gifts

ROSHEN

As part of our expansion into Singapore confectionery and chocolate market I am glad to offer you premium Montblanc chocolate candies by ROSHEN - the best wedding gift for you and your guests. Our Montblanc candies are the exclusive and elegant way to decorate any wedding or any other event and the best way to say your guests how much you care. Our delicious range includes three types of exclusive chocolate candies with cream-praline mixed with crashed hazelnuts, sesame seeds and soft cream.

Confectionery Corporation Roshen is 15th biggest producer of confectionery and chocolate worldwide. Roshen produces 200 kinds of confectionery products: chocolate bars, chocolate and jelly sweets, hard candies, biscuits, sponge cakes, wafers. More information about our company and our products can be found on our site http://www.roshen.com/ .

If you are interested in finding more information about our delicious product or want to make you event even more special you can directly contact me directly. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this exciting product with you in greater detail and look forward to answering any questions you may have. I shall be in contact with you to follow up in due course but please do feel free to contact me direct on +6597279205 or minkov@roshen.com in the meantime.

Attachments

• Montblanc.jpg
    Montblanc.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1