GARDENS BY THE BAY Reviews & Pricelist

tottigoh

Hi, does anyone know what is the pricelist for holding a banquet at Gardens By The Bay, Flower Dome (Flower Field)?

dratigar

Hi

This was what i earlier got from them. Hope it will be useful.

Proposed Indoor Venue within Flower Dome: Waterview Room (600sqm)

- Whole day rental rate (0800-2359hr)

*Non-event day @S$7,000 per day + 7% GST

* Event day @S$10,000per day + 7% GST

- ½ day rental rate (AM from 0800-1500hr / PM from 1600-2359hr) Pls choose either slot

* Non-event day @S$4,200 per day + 7% GST

* Event day @S$6,000per day + 7% GST

- Details as below:

* Estimated standing space up to 500pp

* Estimated banquet seating up to 300pp (30 tables based on 10pp per table – 6ft round)

* Estimated theatre seating up to 200pp

audrey07

I copied the below information from singaporebrides forum (info provided by pynkyn). Seems like there is a lot of restrictions and logistics to settle on your own.

i. Flower Field Hall (1,200sqm)
- Non-event day rate @S$10,500per day + 7% GST

- Event day rate @S$15,000per day + 7% GST

- Details as below:
* Estimated standing space up to 1100pp
* Estimated banquet seating up to 700pp (70 tables based on 10pp per table – 6ft round)
* Estimated theatre seating up to 800pp

ii.Waterview Room (600sqm)
- Whole day rental rate (0800-2359hr)
*Non-event day @S$7,000 per day + 7% GST
* Event day @S$10,000per day + 7% GST

- ½ day rental rate (AM from 0800-1500hr / PM from 1600-2359hr) Pls choose either slot
* Non-event day @S$4,200 per day + 7% GST
* Event day @S$6,000per day + 7% GST

- Details as below:
* Estimated standing space up to 500pp
* Estimated banquet seating up to 300pp (30 tables based on 10pp per table – 6ft round)
* Estimated theatre seating up to 200pp

iii. Package – Flower Field Hall + Waterview Room (1,800sqm)
- Non-event day rate @S$12,600per day + 7% GST

- Event day rate @S$18,000per day + 7% GST

- Details as below:
* Flower Field Hall: full day contracted timing from 0800-2359hr
* Waterview Room: ½ day contracted timing, either AM from 0800-1500hr or PM from 1600-2359hr. Pls choose slot required
- venue rates quoted above are inclusive of the following:
* Flower Field Hall
=> 3 motorised screens
=> banquet chairs or round tables (6ft round without table cloth) – based on first- come-first-served basis. Without manpower to set up / tear down
=> house lighting and aircon on event day

* Waterview Room
=> banquet chairs or round tables (6ft round without table cloth) – based on first- come-first- serve basis. Without manpower to set up / tear down
=> house lighting and aircon on event day

- admission to visit our conservatories are not included in this quotation

- the hirer is required to make other logistics’ arrangement for their event directly with their preferred vendors / contractors, with the exception of F&B caterer (must be selected from GB appointed caterers).
Examples of other logistics’ arrangement required by hirer include AV system, extra power tapping from GB main isolator or distribution box, stage platform, furniture, security, cleaning, barricades, ‘q’ poles etc.

- contracted hours are from 0800-2359hr, unless otherwise stated (including handover of venue in its original state by 2359hr). Any extension of contracted hour after midnight is base on S$1,500 + 7% GST per hour.

- the following are strictly prohibited within GB premises:
* power generator sets
* naked flames / open fire
* helium balloons
* confetti
* dry ice, haze machines, smoke machines
* pyrotechnics and laser displays (unless with prior approval)

- all event structures / banners / posters must be free standing and self supported. No hanging or mounting on any of GB structures, eg ceiling, pillars, walls, glass panels, trees, plants or shrubs are allowed.

- the following charges will be levied / imposed to the hirer after event, if applicable:
* a utility charge upon any power connection to our main isolator or distribution box (base on per hour basis from power turn on to turn off)
* proper cleaning of the contracted event spaces, including washing of our kitchen is required by the hirer after their event. A cleaning and disposal fee will be imposed to hirer in the event GB has to clean up the rubbish, debris and stains upon the takeover

fashionista

Need Reviews on GARDENS BY THE BAY

Hi everyone can you give me some reviews about Gardens by the bay? tell me something about the food? location? services offered?

THANK YOU:w00t:

coffeedreams

I've attended a wedding at gardens by the bay twice. all i can say is that the venue is "MAJESTIC"! The food is "DELIGHTFUL" . The staff are also very professional and willing to help a lot.

bearbear

the place is just so beautiful at night. If you're planning to hold your wedding in this place, have it at night. The lights are sure to give you the beautiful scenery of the garden..

LViolet

Hi
i noticed the price is for the hall only is that right?
Do they have package price for wedding?
Usually wedding venue has.
I tried to contact them through email but there is no response.

ladylizzie

I've read good reviews from the gardens by the bay for the past months. A lot of people are choosing it because of the great tasting food and the beautiful scenery.