Mountain Climbing for Honeymoon?

sapphiredance

Hi everyone? Do you think mountain climbing is a great idea for honeymoon???? Has anyone tried it yet??? Do you think it's too risky and extreme?

partygirl

WOW! this is the first time that I've heard such thing for a honeymoon! are you two both adventurous? I wish I can also do the same thing for my honeymoon.

regarding the risk, i think it would depend on the mountain that you are trying to climb. I think it would be very wise if you will hire a guide so that you won't get lost on the track :) Good luck on your adventurous honeymoon

pillowmellow

if you are both thrill seeking and adventurous people, then I guess it's okay to go mountain climbing. Maybe, it will test and develop how you guys work together. That would also reflect on how you both intend to work on your marriage together. However, if none of you guys are sporty and adventurous, you might wanna stick to visiting resorts and relaxation for your honeymoon. :)

strawberryjam

mountain climbing is a good idea for a bonding and quality time for you and your partner but i don't think that's a nice idea for a honeymoon.

jollybee

Wow. you guys must really be sporty. if you're both comfortable with it and you know you'll have lots of fun then why not? :D