Are there any rules for blind date??

loveyou

Hi everyone! Do you have any experience relating to blind date? are there rules for this type of dating? can you share some tips regarding this matter??

farfaraway

RULE 1: Don't talk about your ex or past relationships
RULE 2: Do not make your date feel like they are in an interview.
RULE 3: Don't try and scare them off. Just be honest if you are not interested in them by saying you don’t feel compatible.

There are a lot of rules or tips that you can think of :D

kirae

I don't really think there are rules in blind dating. Maybe you guys should try to get to know each other better. But on first dates, I suggest you keep things light. It's not really nice to go talk about your problems and past relationships on the first date. The idea of it is to be fun. :)

cherryli

just take it easy, don't be shy. it's better that everything goes natural. and try to get a closer understanding between each other.

pepperpots

I actually learned this from a friend of mine. She told me to never talk about personal problems and issues with past relationships on the first date. The first date should be a light and engaging getting to know you stage. :)

MontrealWedding

Be flexible in your expectations:

Now I can’t tell you not to have any expectations at all, but instead, all I can suggest is to avoid having very high or low expectations from the date. Head to the date with an open mind, and try to think of it as if you were going to meet a friend.

If the chemistry clicks and both of you get smitten by each other, that’s good for you. Even otherwise, you won’t feel disappointed walking away from the date after meeting a potential friend.

romantica

I'm not really much of an expert on this but I'm often told that the first date during blind dates, a person should avoid going to the movies. It's the first date so you need to get to know about each other.

fairyheart

I think that you should be very realistic with your expectations. You should also avoid getting too attached to the other person.

groovybonnie

RULE 1: Don't talk about your ex or past relationships
RULE 2: Do not make your date feel like they are in an interview.
RULE 3: Don't try and scare them off. Just be honest if you are not interested in them by saying you don’t feel compatible.

There are a lot of rules or tips that you can think of :D

and DONT give too much info about yoursefl