Finding a place to hold my wedding

rojak

you might want to look under the banquet venues section of this forum.. there are lots of discussions of various venues there :)

astutekitty

Where will be a good place?

I got mine from Amara Singapore.
Coordinator: Violette *thumbs up*
Why?: Her service very good, location wise near mrt, convenient place for food (there is a hawker centre beside the hotel), ballroom no pillars though low ceiling ... etc ...

astutekitty

Hi japlank

Do note that holding wedding banquet at everyones convenience is not possible. Hence, you have to think and plan appropriately.

You may want to consider the below:
1. Within your budget?
2. Location?
3. You like the place & atmosphere?
4. Perks good?
5. # of tables you have

Of course, as what PrincessCrystal said accessibility will be essential for those guests not driving. But this does not apply only non-drivers but also drivers who do not want to drive after a drink. ^^

poshberries

Where will be a good place?

Yo try Concorde Hotel Singapore because the location is very convenient, it is very near to either Somerset or Dhoby Ghaut MRT which really ease your guests from attending or going back home after the dinner. Most importantly, the ballroom is totally Pillar-less (this is what most couples are looking for), can accomodate up to max 50 tables, their service is good and the prices is very affordable (even including weekends package). Try to look for Alice or Valerie if you need contact them. FYI, I have already booked mine with them and I am happy that I have chosen this excellent venue for my wedding this year. Hope this helps. Thanks!

a1beng

I got mine from Amara Singapore.
Coordinator: Violette *thumbs up*
Why?: Her service very good, location wise near mrt, convenient place for food (there is a hawker centre beside the hotel), ballroom no pillars though low ceiling ... etc ...
I will also be holding my wedding there early next year, but under another coordinator.