Resorts World Sentosa Reviews

pwuser

rws wedding package

hi all... am planning to have wedding banquet at rws...

anybody had theirs there?
mind sharing your experience.

thanks in advance

alanthegreat

Review for RWS ballrooms

Hi guys, I am about to confirm my booking with RWS' virgo ballroom.

I find virgo ballroom big for my required size (30 tables), it has reasonable tall ceiling, and it looked bigger with sunlight coming in from the window. The price is alright $888++ (lunch) but doesnt include any alcohol, the rest of the package is pretty much SOP. *No separate room for solemnisation also.

Any good/bad comments? Food, service, hidden charges??

Cathy1

Comments

Hi,

I was also about to confirm my booking at RWS's virgo ballroom as well. Can you give me any comments?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Cat

Hi guys, I am about to confirm my booking with RWS' virgo ballroom.

I find virgo ballroom big for my required size (30 tables), it has reasonable tall ceiling, and it looked bigger with sunlight coming in from the window. The price is alright $888++ (lunch) but doesnt include any alcohol, the rest of the package is pretty much SOP. *No separate room for solemnisation also.

Any good/bad comments? Food, service, hidden charges??

shanaya

wedding banquet prices for RWS

Anyone knows the prices for RWS for wedding? I only have 20 tables..

krystalhx

ROM solemnization at RWS ocean suite

Anyone solemnize at the ocean suite before? headache bout the venue now, as im celebrating 21st bday tgt with my ROM. But im not is it ok to host it at the ocean suite. *stressed

sunflora

Hey krystal!! I haven't hosted my solemnisation yet but I think the ocean suite is beautiful!! What's more important is that you're happy and that the important people is present :) Don't stress out okay! Everything will be okay babe :)

polkadots

RWS banquet review, Anyone?

Hihi, i am intending to hold my wedding lunch banquet at RWS. Can anyone share with me reviews on their food and banquet package?