Sign package at roadshow or boutique better?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member valerie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Sign package at roadshow or boutique better?

to brides who signed a package with bridal boutique, is it better to sign during roadshow or at the bridal studio? i heard that roadshow they give better discounts, but some say that the discounts are almost the same as those they give in store.

then if sign in store, better thing is can see the gowns before signing package, but once you step into the store don't need to come out unless got sign package with them because they will sell you until you sign..

did you sign your package in store or at roadshow and which do you feel is better?

Junior Member bearlove is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    recommended is to visit the bridal studio first and see their gowns whether you like them or not. they will quote you a package once you are in the studio, so very hard to go away without signing, unless you are very strong willed lol. generally i feel that my friends who got married and bought package at roadshow got better packages, but thing is that make sure you see the gowns first before you sign, otherwise you may not like their gowns after you sign package.

Senior Member poshberries is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    It is a sure-yes to sign up at the roadshow but my best advice is to always visit the "actual" shop before you go back and sign up with the bridal shop. It is very important for the feel and actual seeing of the gowns in person. Do not listen to what you hear, but see with your own eyes is always the best!

Junior Member jollyholly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    choose the gown, or the type of gown that you like and go for the bs from there. it's no point if you get the best deal but the gowns are not to your liking

Senior Member astutekitty is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I signed up my pre-wedding shoot in a road show, as the price is attractive. During the road show, you can actually bargain with them to give you more freebies or discounts. Definately they will show you their albums, from there you will see the picture of the gown.

If visit the boutique, you can still bargain with them if you know that they have road show somewhere, you can still ask for the privileges which is in the road show.

Junior Member pinky is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yea I think sign at the boutique can still ask for the privileges but maybe not as good as the ones offered at the roadshow. But I am abit wary on signing at the road show as I have read stories about how their photo albums look nice but after visiting the boutique the gowns were not very nice.

Junior Member alpha is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    yea.. some of my friends say roadshow beter, some say actual shop better.. hmm.. im thinking of going to suntec wedding fair this march to see see first..

Member Floren is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Haha yea it's good to check out wedding fairs but I think it is better to have a look at the boutique shop of those that you like first, to have a look at their gowns before you decide. Otherwise you may end up signing up under pressure during the wedding fair and you may regret it if the one you sign up with does not have any gowns that you like.

Junior Member joed is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone has recommendation for nice & not too expensive BS to intro?

Member purpleyheart is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i think it's better to sign the package at the boutique so that you can discuss the details of the package better.

Member summerdaisies is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    doing it in the boutique would be better since you'll get to see the full package offer that they have

Senior Member emmaswan is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I prefer signing up in a boutique so that you can you can ask a lot of questions and inquire more about the package.

Junior Member shoppingger is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    From my experience, signing up at boutique is a better choice. In boutique, the coordinator will focus and dedicate her attention to you. Whereas at roadshows, they are distracted with all the passerbys as they want to attract as many people as possible.

I signed up with BlueBay and there isn't better perks to sign up in roadshows. And when I was at the BlueBay outlet, one couple actually came and brought a cake for the coordinator as its her birthday. From little things like this, you can also deduce that their service is outstanding otherwise, customers wouldn't go through all the trouble to do it.

If anyone need help on BlueBay's pricing, just drop me a note. I managed to get a good price and some freebies thrown in. You may quote my referral code and ask to match my package (that's what I did, no need to aim for roadshow or negotiate at all. super fuss free!)

Also have referral vouchers on hand. It entitles each of us 6 additional photos for free (worth S$80 per photo). On top of that, I am willing to offer cash upon successful referral. The 6 free photos are applicable regardless which country you go for photo shoot.

Contact me at shoppingger@gmail.com

Junior Member ctyz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    thanks for the advice

Member foreverwishes is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I sign the package in their boutique so i can still ask questions?