+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Solemnisation process
12-05-2013 12:19 PM #1
I'm planning on doing my solemnization next year. Any bros and sis can guide me thru process on that day?
13-05-2013 09:59 AM #2
basically go to rom.gov.sg, you need to hire a justice of peace for the day
14-05-2013 09:32 AM #3
27-05-2014 09:33 AM #4
Can someone send me a timeline for solemnisation?
08-09-2014 04:49 PM #5
According to the ROM website, the steps to solemnization are:
1. Decide on and confirm the solemnization date, time and venue.
2. Choose from the ROM's 'List of Licensed Solemnizers'.
3. 3 months (and not earlier) before the solemnization date, contact a solemnizer (choose one from within your constituency/postal district). Tell him about your marriage details such as plan, venue, date, time.
4. Download a 'Solemnizer Consent Form' on the webpage
5. Meet and obtain your solemnizer’s signature on the consent form. For contingency reasons, always ask your solemnizer for the name and contact number of his/her buddy solemnizer.
6. File your Notice of Marriage.
Ensure that your solemnization happens within 3 months of filing!
Hope this helps!
By Joannatky in forum Wedding Banquet & Solemnization VenuesReplies: 5Last Post: 18-04-2016, 09:48 AM
By icequeen in forum Relationship MattersReplies: 13Last Post: 12-08-2015, 04:46 PM
By Jecca in forum Home and DecorReplies: 4Last Post: 20-01-2012, 12:03 PM
By jasen in forum Wedding Planning TipsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2012, 02:39 AM
By honeybunny in forum Wedding Planning TipsReplies: 3Last Post: 16-11-2011, 11:04 AM