Solemnisation Venues

SY88

I am having my solemnization ceremony this year. Have emailed to alot of places(please see the following venues) for their solemnization package or costs. Do pm me if you are keen on the particular venue. I can provide you with the details.

1) Carpenter & Cook
2) Skyve
3) One Rochester
4) Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant for their private dining rooms ( Top of UOB plaza and Beach Road)
5) Summer Palace at Regent (private dining room)
6) Park Hotel Clarke Quay
7) Orchid Country Club
8) Berlayer Terrace at Keppel Club
9) Raffles Town Club
10) ilLido
11) Grand Park Orchard
12) Grand Park City Hall
13) Naumi Hotel is under renovation. Not able to quote me anything as they do not know how many pax can their new venue accomodate
14) Peninsula Excelsior
15) Riverview Hotel
16) Chevrons
17) Seletar Country club's solemnization package is in their website

Fyi, if your budget is less than $1k, it will be more feasible to consider booking the private dining room of Chinese restaurants. They only have a minimum spending of about $600 to $800 depending if its lunch or dinner. If your budget is less than $2k, which is like mine, you can consider high tea or lunch reception. Most solemnization receptions require minimum 30 to 40 guests.

Hi, thanks a lot for sharing. Do you mind sharing the quotes with me at sukyee_123@hotmail.com? Very much appreciated.

neednessa

Considering the white rabbit as a venue for my wedding. negotiating with the management

Hi we are also considering white rabbit.
My friend had his wedding at the white rabbit and the rabbit hole from 6-11pm about a year ago and the market rate was minimum spending of 18K. the drinks were really expensive so they brought their own with corkage surcharge.
Hope that helps somewhat.

also, do private messge me if you dont mind sharing your final details?

cheers,

tyeun

The location of the solemnization will be stated on the marriage cert? so if I were to have my solemnization at Peach Garden, the venue '33 @ ocbc' will be stated on my cert?

Shandelier

I booked my solemnization on an event venue place. All I need is to book the venue, and bring in outside catering of my preferences. Decorations can be done separately and request to caterer.
By doing everything separately appears to be 'expensive' but in fact is relatively cheaper than packages if you know how to source the right thing hahaha.