Solemnisation Venues

silverautumn

heyo for those looking at lunch for 180pax - 200 pax.
most likely, only hotels can cater to the seatings.
We're planning for a hi tea solemnization cum wedding recep initially for about 200 pax and realised that alot of alfresco kind of places couldn't cater to as many people.

Of cos alternatively, you can book venues from fort caning, hort park, botanic garden etc and then look for your own caterer plus decor.

For pool side solemnization, some of these hotels does cater at reasonable prices, amara hotel, grand copthorne waterfront (gotta pay $588 or something for their promenade aread though), swissotel merchant court, carlton hotel etc.

celine

heyo for those looking at lunch for 180pax - 200 pax.
most likely, only hotels can cater to the seatings.
We're planning for a hi tea solemnization cum wedding recep initially for about 200 pax and realised that alot of alfresco kind of places couldn't cater to as many people.

Of cos alternatively, you can book venues from fort caning, hort park, botanic garden etc and then look for your own caterer plus decor.

For pool side solemnization, some of these hotels does cater at reasonable prices, amara hotel, grand copthorne waterfront (gotta pay $588 or something for their promenade aread though), swissotel merchant court, carlton hotel etc.

useful info, thks for sharin...

tracylim

Stellale dec 2012 is about 1.5 yrs away.. its just nice to start le. Any later will be quite rush as dec is a hot period and you may want to book your venue early before they get snapped up.

celine

Hi stallale,

i agree with tracylim. Its best to start preparing as much as u can now. rom, and everything else. =) better to be early than rushed.

Glitzger

Hi stallale,

i agree with tracylim. Its best to start preparing as much as u can now. rom, and everything else. =) better to be early than rushed.

so soon? am also planning my ROM in dec 2012 and still thinking if it's too early to start booking venue...

chloelee

i also agree. its definitely not too early. better to look around and source for a good deal. prices tend to increase as it gets later anyway. no harm..

Rainingcows

Hi I am planning mine to be around Jun-Jul next year. Think is time to start sourcing for venues.
Any places recommended for a vintage theme and outdoors? I am thinking of Burkill Hall, Goodwood Park, Raffles Hotel, One Fullerton... Thanks :)

falconix

Hi all,

Was thinking of having my ROM solemn at seletar CC. budget of $1k-$2k.
ard 30 or less guests cos the date chosen is 14/11/11 which is on monday.

is it possible?

Yanling

Hi all,

Was thinking of having my ROM solemn at seletar CC. budget of $1k-$2k.
ard 30 or less guests cos the date chosen is 14/11/11 which is on monday.

is it possible?

hi falconix, why not? the rental of the cc is pretty low as well. just have to order your own catering and have your own decorations done. :)

poshberries

Try these few cosy venues for an intimate wedding at:

1. Barossa Restaurant at The Esplanade - This is italian restaurant with exquisite dining experience. They have a 2nd storey open concept balcony which can cater up to 20 to 100 guests. Can oversee the excellent night seaview and enjoy seabreeze as well. Visit http://www.barossa.com.sg for more details.

2. Changi Village Hotel - Offers a great choice for intimate gatherings. Perfect for no hustle & bustle from the city with sceneries and nature beauty. Their function rooms offer small wedding lunch or dinner. The beach is also very near to the hotel and normally the solemnisation takes place on their top balcony beside the poolside where all the guests can get to enjoy the excellent seaview as well. Do check it out at www.stayvillage.com/Changi/index.aspx?page=home for more details.

3. Concorde Hotel Singapore - Offers total pillar-less, spacious, easy transportation access and excellent location in the CBD area. Prices are very affordable and staffs' service are great. My preferred choice for solemnisation & wedding venues!!! Check it out at http://singapore.concordehotelsresorts.com for more details.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

kimchoo

faster book the better...prices always increasing every year so if you book now for your ROM in Dec 2012, you would still be paying for the price as of now, rather than the increased price by Dec 2012. i think price increases are significant enough when you multiply the costs..!!

paulyn ho

Hi rhowrhow,

I am keen to find out more about the Straits Room at Fullerton Hotel. Do you have the price/package list to share with me please? Thanks.

kimchoo

poolside venues are nice... :) i think furama hotel has a banquet room that is next to the pool? guests can be free to wander around the pool if they like...haha...

lilina19

I am looking into Asian Civilisations Museum. I was walking down Clarke Quay on one day and happen to see someone holding a function there. The evening looks fantastic with the outdoor view.

Anyone tried ASM?