Solemnization & banquet package for Min 50pax at Sheraton Towers to let (with hotel one night stay)

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member jennifer850113 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Solemnization & banquet package for Min 50pax at Sheraton Towers to let (with hotel one night stay)

I am transferring the Solemnization & Wedding Dinner package at Sheraton. Chinese Set Dinner or Buffet Dinner from 90++. I am sure it can be changed to High-Tea or Lunch as well.

Currently I only paid the deposit of $1000, contract not drafted yet, so everything is flexible. I booked date of 18th Feb, and it's flexible to change as long as there is flexibility!

I signed the packed only about 48hrs ago on the workshop because they gave complimentary One night hotel stay for even the 50 pax banquet. Which is very rare for the small banquet!

Ballroom not confirmed yet, as it depends on the final confirmed tables & pax. But the ceilings for all ballroom/function rooms are high enough.

I am transferring because my HTB last minute still fancy a beach-side ceremony, although i am okay with everything.

Other Perks:

- Waterfall Solemnization (no extra charge) and function as back-up in case of rain
    - Great wine rate from their authorised supplier (fr $17++)
    - Dummy cake, projector etc all can be arranged without extra charge.

I booked here because the package is all in one, and quite reasonable price- plus this is the place my HTB proposed....haha... Buffet I' m not sure, but should be handled by my HTB's friend, quality no prob. For Chinese set meal, the Li Bai restaurant is quite a icon of the cantonese dishes.

Anyone wants just pay me the deposit. Let me know if you have further enquiry. can email me also at jennifer850113@hotmail.com

Pls contact me asap if you want, they may need to draft out the contract soon.

Junior Member ghost85 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    pls email me at ghost85_@yahoo.com

Junior Member jennifer850113 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Closed already! Thx!