Sophia Wedding

doncwk78

Just had our wedding gown selection on last week,
i would really like to say that Sophia team of people are really helpful & professional in their work.
My WTB really enjoy her selected gowns & their service is up to our expectation.
Can't wait for our actual PS in Jan'12 !

jasontan

Sophia bridal

Hi anyone has any idea how is sophia bridal? im looking for a bridal shop for rental of gown for actual day event only.

Jasseah

Hi guys!

Anyone of you happen to come across Sophia Wedding Bridal Shop before? Any comments and what is the bridal packages like?

Need some advices.. Cheers!

onejett

i went for my first gown fitting! awesome! the latest collection launched this month is wow wow wow! the ladies are really professional in their recommendations! they are so GOOD, and the whole fitting was so comfortable, feel at home and FUN!

if you're a lover of lace,crystals, embellishment, especially on your train, Sophia Wedding really excel in those. the handiwork on their gowns are so GORGEOUS, especially if you like big/long/detailed-trains.

if however, you'd prefer something simpler, tulle/organza ballgowns/long-trains type, they also have!!

They take very good care of their gowns. All the gowns are kept in bags.

their outdoor photoshoot gowns are quite limited though.

i'm a happy bride-to-be! super pleased with their gowns selection & superb service! i was pleasantly and constantly surprised when they take out gowns that was beyond my expectation!

le9reen

i went for my first gown fitting! awesome! the latest collection launched this month is wow wow wow! the ladies are really professional in their recommendations! they are so GOOD, and the whole fitting was so comfortable, feel at home and FUN!

if you're a lover of lace,crystals, embellishment, especially on your train, Sophia Wedding really excel in those. the handiwork on their gowns are so GORGEOUS, especially if you like big/long/detailed-trains.

if however, you'd prefer something simpler, tulle/organza ballgowns/long-trains type, they also have!!

i'm a happy bride-to-be! super pleased with their gowns selection & superb service! i was pleasantly and constantly surprised when they take out gowns that was beyond my expectation!

Hi onejett,
Just to check your package include designer gowns selection?? any hidden costs beyond the package you signed??
May i know roughly how much is your package??
Thanks.

HappyStar32

Hi onejett thanks for your prompt response. Can I just check if your package include actual day photography and how many poses they are offering for the album? I am considering between the two studios too! DiGio has many bridal dresses but some looks old. Hmm..sori I was unable to reply you using PM.

momo355

Letting go Sophia Wedding Collecton Bridal Package

Letting go Sophia Wedding Collection package at $3,800 ($4,888 latest collection bridal package).

If you are keen in the package, please email vedalee@gmail.com for more details.

Aggie

HI onejett,

Do you mind email me yoru package? My sis in law is also a Sophia bride and i love her gown..It seems like her package doesnt come cheap...Who is your MUA? How is the PW phtotos? How much is the AD photography.... I am going to wed this year and i havent settle on bridal shop yet..appreciate whatever info you provide.
Please email me ade_dolphin@yahoo.com

Thank you

eenvyn

Hi babe, can you share with me your package details and price. Thank you. =)