Sophia Wedding - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sophia Wedding

Junior Member HappyStar32 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi onejett thanks for your prompt response. Can I just check if your package include actual day photography and how many poses they are offering for the album? I am considering between the two studios too! DiGio has many bridal dresses but some looks old. Hmm..sori I was unable to reply you using PM.

Junior Member momo355 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Smile Letting go Sophia Wedding Collecton Bridal Package

Letting go Sophia Wedding Collection package at $3,800 ($4,888 latest collection bridal package).

If you are keen in the package, please email vedalee@gmail.com for more details.

Thanks

Junior Member jiayin03 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by le9reen View Post
    Hi onejett,
    Just to check your package include designer gowns selection?? any hidden costs beyond the package you signed??
    May i know roughly how much is your package??
    Thanks.
    Hi onejett,

can you kindly send me your package details @ jiayin2000@hotmail.com ? am interested in signing with sophia.

thanks!

Member Aggie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    HI onejett,

Do you mind email me yoru package? My sis in law is also a Sophia bride and i love her gown..It seems like her package doesnt come cheap...Who is your MUA? How is the PW phtotos? How much is the AD photography.... I am going to wed this year and i havent settle on bridal shop yet..appreciate whatever info you provide.
    Please email me ade_dolphin@yahoo.com

Thank you

Junior Member eenvyn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by onejett View Post
    i went for my first gown fitting! awesome! the latest collection launched this month is wow wow wow! the ladies are really professional in their recommendations! they are so GOOD, and the whole fitting was so comfortable, feel at home and FUN!

if you're a lover of lace,crystals, embellishment, especially on your train, Sophia Wedding really excel in those. the handiwork on their gowns are so GORGEOUS, especially if you like big/long/detailed-trains.

if however, you'd prefer something simpler, tulle/organza ballgowns/long-trains type, they also have!!

They take very good care of their gowns. All the gowns are kept in bags.

their outdoor photoshoot gowns are quite limited though.

i'm a happy bride-to-be! super pleased with their gowns selection & superb service! i was pleasantly and constantly surprised when they take out gowns that was beyond my expectation!

Hi babe, can you share with me your package details and price. Thank you. =)

Member onejett is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

package

PM sent Aggie! Drop by their studio to take a look! Their ladies are awesome friendly and helpful!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i just went for my first fitting for my MTM white gown! It's gorgeous! It turned out exactly the way I've wanted! I'm really happy! =)

my package is without photography as i engaged my own photographer.

for makeup artist: Candy is really popular!

you may check out their photographs on their facebook.

i love it whenever i stepped into the boutique, everyone's so ready to help, and the studio is full of joyous ladies!

i respect that the studio doesn't even do any advertisements and yet they have been in the market long enough. no doubt, they are priced slightly higher, but for the details and worksmanship on their gowns, plus their service, it's so worth it!

Junior Member binique is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by onejett View Post
    i went for my first gown fitting! awesome! the latest collection launched this month is wow wow wow! the ladies are really professional in their recommendations! they are so GOOD, and the whole fitting was so comfortable, feel at home and FUN!

if you're a lover of lace,crystals, embellishment, especially on your train, Sophia Wedding really excel in those. the handiwork on their gowns are so GORGEOUS, especially if you like big/long/detailed-trains.

if however, you'd prefer something simpler, tulle/organza ballgowns/long-trains type, they also have!!

They take very good care of their gowns. All the gowns are kept in bags.

their outdoor photoshoot gowns are quite limited though.

i'm a happy bride-to-be! super pleased with their gowns selection & superb service! i was pleasantly and constantly surprised when they take out gowns that was beyond my expectation!
    do you mind sharing your package with sophia pls? binique945@gmail.com thanks!

Member Goldmaiden is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Does Sophia have nice suits for grooms? I know their gowns are all very pretty and wanna ensure they have a good collection of suits for hub too...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yes they do! Quite a wide range too! The materials of their suits are awesome. We went to Di Gio before, the ones at Di Gio, are like any others you see at G2000 - not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmaiden View Post
    Does Sophia have nice suits for grooms? I know their gowns are all very pretty and wanna ensure they have a good collection of suits for hub too...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Sounds good onejett! How come they didn't show me the groom's suit and evening gowns when I was there. Gives me the impression that they didn't have nice evening gowns and suits. Hurhur.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh~ I did ask when I was there before I signed the package. After viewing my gowns, I ask them to show me groom's suits. For evening gowns, I didn't ask actually also! But was pleasantly surprised during my fitting! Anyway, the package that I chose includes one MTM evening gown, so maybe that's why they didn't show me also, then again, I was too impressed with their white gowns, that immediately after viewing their groom's suits, (which my hubby also likes it so much), we signed up.

Sounds good onejett! How come they didn't show me the groom's suit and evening gowns when I was there. Gives me the impression that they didn't have nice evening gowns and suits. Hurhur.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    onejett, will you be signing up for their prewedding photoshoot as well?

Anyone went for overseas photoshoot with Sophia before?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hello Goldmaiden! I didn't take on their photography as I engaged external photographer. If you want to look at their pictures, you may see some of their works on Facebook.

onejett, will you be signing up for their prewedding photoshoot as well?

Anyone went for overseas photoshoot with Sophia before?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Onejett, so you only took their ad gowns as well as gowns to use for your prewedding photoshoot? May I know how much is the price difference if we take Sophia's bs package without their preshoot package?