Sourcing for Banquet in Year 2014

maydayfan

hello, may I find out when do the prices for the banquets change? so if i want to book banquet for 2014, I must book by april 2013?

Goldmaiden

Aot of hotels do not have 2014 pricing available. Some whom I ask said that I can add $100 table for 2014 pricing if I want to book now. Does the pricing increase every year? I'm just thinking if i pay for the extra $100 per table and what if the prices dont increase when the 2014 pricing is out? Any advice?

summerpan

Hello Lyn,

Can you send me the 2014 packages? My email is summer.pan@gmail.com.
Thanks!

Hi all,

I have just confirm my AD (14Feb2014) with Holiday Inn Atrium.
And i also got a few quotation from a few hotels for 2014 banquet. Even though they tell you price not out, but if really interested can talk to them de, they can offered you a price for sure. Most of them will do a slight increase from 2013 price.

I book very early becox i think my AD date is going to be very hot.... Hehe... Kiasu abit =)

I got the following hotel quotation:
1. Amara
2. Cop. King
3. Grand Park City Hall
4. Miramar
5. Novotel (Dragon Phoenix)
6. Orchard Parade

If you want I can forward it to you.

Thank you

karoruluv

My wedding will be on Sept 2014 and I have already book the banquet based on 2013 pricing. maydayfan, maybe you can ask the hotels and if you are interested, they may let you book.

hotsauce

hi Lynn,
it ll be great if u can fw me the quotation at ghee09@hotmail.com

tq
Hi all,

And i also got a few quotation from a few hotels for 2014 banquet. Even though they tell you price not out, but if really interested can talk to them de, they can offered you a price for sure. Most of them will do a slight increase from 2013 price.

I book very early becox i think my AD date is going to be very hot.... Hehe... Kiasu abit =)

1. Amara
2. Cop. King
3. Grand Park City Hall
4. Miramar
6. Orchard Parade

Thank you

JoannaMissy

Hi all,

1. Amara
2. Cop. King
3. Grand Park City Hall
4. Miramar
6. Orchard Parade

Thank you

HI Lyn,

Congrats!

Could you forward me the hotel quotation please?

Joanna.ljq@hotmail.com

thanks!

stevegoh

Hi all,

1. Amara
2. Cop. King
3. Grand Park City Hall
4. Miramar
6. Orchard Parade

Thank you

Hi Lyn,

I am interested to have the quotation. Please forward me at: jiawen_84@yahoo.com
Thank you.

karoruluv

Hi karoruluv, thanks! u r fast! May i ask which hotel did u book? yup will be asking around. :)

Sorry was busy for a few weeks. I booked Copthorne King's Hotel. The food is nice and the banquet price is within my budget of about $1k as I wanted to go for a nice honeymoon so I do not wish to spend too much on my banquet.