Table arrangement

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member PatChan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Table arrangement

Have anyone started on the planning on table arrangement??
    How does the red table works exactly?
    Usually there are 2 Red tables, does both parents seats together on 1 table? or does it separate out the Bride's family and Groom's family?

Senior Member Tenshi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    First it depends on both your parents how they want it. As nowadays, most families are very small so might end up with just one table like mine.

In normal practice... one table will seat the bride's family members as in parents, sis, bro, grandparents if not filled up then might add your elder uncle (depends on bride's parents decision who to sit in la) for the other table will seat the groom's family members and also both of you.

As both our family are small we decide to have only one table with both of our family memebers and also grandparents.

Please do communicate well with what your parents one on this as some people are quite particular on this red table seating.

Junior Member PatChan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
    First it depends on both your parents how they want it. As nowadays, most families are very small so might end up with just one table like mine.

In normal practice... one table will seat the bride's family members as in parents, sis, bro, grandparents if not filled up then might add your elder uncle (depends on bride's parents decision who to sit in la) for the other table will seat the groom's family members and also both of you.

As both our family are small we decide to have only one table with both of our family memebers and also grandparents.

Please do communicate well with what your parents one on this as some people are quite particular on this red table seating.

Thank you for the advise! I just overheard some issues while others arrange on the seatings... somehow become a concern to me since mine is like 9 months away.... Just want to avoid unwanted disagreement. =P