Thomson Wedding Collection - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Junior Member peachystardust is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone got videography included in their package?

Junior Member hotpink is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Raco

I was told can select my photo either at Thomson or Tanjong pagar outlet. So where did you go for your selection of photo?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by raco View Post
    I signed up with them too.

Not really happy with their service. After the photo shoot, they will push you to buy as many photos from them charging ard $75 per photo.

My Advice: Choose what you need, don't let them push you into buying.

For BTB: If you ever sign up with any bridal store, try to have as many photos included in the package, tell them you want ard 60-75 pictures in your package and don't pay more than 3K for the whole package.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi verant

Where did you go for your selection of photo? Please update me whether their services got improve this time anot.

Thanks.

Junior Member raco is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbsup

Hmm.. To me , going to Thomson branch to select the photos will be better than tanjong pagar.

Less crowd, less traffic and less stressful.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi

Anyone have chose your AD accessories with TWC? Any comment? Does TWC have alot of accessories to choose for AD?

Thanks.

Junior Member verant is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Sorry, I will not be able to disclose so much now because TWC could be eyeing this forum. Will vent out everything once I got the final album.

But in summary..their after sales service REAAAALLY sucks! My personal rating:

Pre-Sales: Excellent. They are very very good talker. Promise you heaven and earth..
    After-sales: Worst. I felt neglected most of the time. They do not really bother your needs.
    Gown selection: Medium. Gown selection is limited. Always has this excuse about gown need to be special made, or rented out. Making the offer of all VVIP gown redundant!! Guys beware!!! You will be very very disappointed..there's hardly any suitable suit for you.
    Photographer: We picked Ms Dawn due to recommendation from other forum. Her skill is "OKIE" but her passion is not there. She wont speak to you much to engage better understanding. Felt "cold" during the photo session...and she's very short tempered...
    Accessories during photo shoot: Nothing much. Quite common. You will not see most of the blink blink you saw from demo album.
    Photo selection: They will tried hard to brainwash u to buy extra. Quite pushy and i don't like it. Hence i chose not to add anything. Frame selection, they will again brainwash you on getting the multi-frame-in-one and claimed it cost SGD800++ and only their shop have it. Only fool will trust them. It's a cheapo aluminium material...and photos are at smaller size..which ended up cheaper for them. I will reckon go for the classic wooden big frame. That's more premium and better quality.

Again..more to come after I get my album. Will reveal more..

for the time being..stay away from TWC!!

very disappointed TWC (Tanjong Pagar branch) customer..

Junior Member Koalabear is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thomson wedding

any comments with the service of Thomson wedding? Is their photography good? Any photographer or makeup artist to recommend. There is 2 branches?

Senior Member Tenshi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    There is already a thread for thomson wedding which you might like to read up from there instead.

Member geraldineyap is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    oh no verant...hope the album turns out well...then at least won't feel so pek cek

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Verant

Wah sound really bad. I also find that they like to give alot of excuses and not really satisfy with their service.

Do you mind tell me who your coordinator? My email address is faceshop79@yahoo.com.sg

Junior Member verant is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks geraldineyap!

Hi hotpink, i don't really have a fixed coordinator. We was thrown around to whoever was free during that time. -_- But maybe because i only signed up for pre-wedding shot, hence coordinator was not needed. But still, for each time we were thrown around, I have to explain again n again of our needs and requirement. They don't communicate internally of customer requirement list before hand!

And watch out the ladyboss-like lady (Michelle Yan) and her younger sister. They are the super good talker with exceptional skill in "ping pong". Ping pong here means..throw away responsible and have plenty of excuses! Both of them look fierce and their smile towards customer are genuinely FAKE!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Verant, I agree with you both of them really like to give alot execuses! They make it as is your fault like that. I can only say they will treat u differently after you have sign. Update me again when u have collect yr album. Hope it turn up gd!

Junior Member khim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Raco,

Which bridal studio that you see before able to give 60-75 pictures with the price of 3k?

Junior Member khim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by verant View Post
    I just had pre-wedding photoshoot with Thomson Wedding few weeks ago. My package was:
    ~SGD24xx with 40 photos (pre-wedding package)
    - 4 "designers gown and 3 outfit for groom
    - Indoor + 3 outdoors
    - The rest was the freebies, which i think was standard all along

Have mixed feeling with their service. Most of the gowns which we saw in album and wanted during the exhibition were not available for outdoor shooting; despite the fact that in the album, those couples were wearing at outdoor. They keep telling us that the couple custom made their own gown and bla bla excuses. They should not have show us the album then!!

We had hard time choosing gown. Yes, Thomson have very gorgeous gown...but ONLY for indoor!..with three outdoor shooting, there's no way we can pick all from designer's gown, which make the package (4 designers!) sounds redundant! Their outdoor gowns were not in the good taste condition.

They have very very limited choice of suit and jacket for guys. So, for guys, you better check out their selection first. On the first viewing day, they will say they "sure have your size..DONT WORRY!"..on fitting day..it's all turning the other way round.. They always come out with the same excuses.. "Sorry..don't have your size" or "The suit in laundry".

Will add more comment once we finalize our photo selection in few weeks time. Let's see how they behave that time. ;)
    Hi Verant,

I was surprised tat your package was at SGD24xx and 40photos. I went to the exhibition at early this year @ Suntec.

Their pricing was originally SGD4099 but they offer SGD3099 with the standard freebies. Even walk in customers they also set the price at SGD4099. Can I get to know wat items u have or remove fr the package? Thank you. khim5579@gmail.com

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi did anyone get back all your ps photo in cd ? I was told I can only get back the selected photo in cd only. Anyone know how much are they charging if I only wan get back all my photo negative without showing in my wedding album ?