Thomson Wedding Collection - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Junior Member hotpink is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My email address is faceshop79@yahoo.com.sg.

Really appreciate if u all can reply me.

Thanks!

Junior Member adelc is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I signed up with them for the taiwan package
    Hope the experience will be a good one...

Junior Member s_te_ll_a is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Just had my photoshoot yesterday...MUA Joanne n photographer Dawn were really great!!....but now I scared of the potential additional cost to the photos...=(...I onli have like 30 poses in my contract...btw did everyone pay for the fake lashes n the ampoule?....my fiancé n I spent like $160 on 3xfake lashes n 4xampoule leh!!! My pocket got one big big hole now...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by s_te_ll_a View Post
    Just had my photoshoot yesterday...MUA Joanne n photographer Dawn were really great!!....but now I scared of the potential additional cost to the photos...=(...I onli have like 30 poses in my contract...btw did everyone pay for the fake lashes n the ampoule?....my fiancé n I spent like $160 on 3xfake lashes n 4xampoule leh!!! My pocket got one big big hole now...
    Hi Stella

Yes my fiance n I spent $70 for 1 fake lashes and 2 ampoule altogether. Maybe diff MUA charge differently.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    O_O.... Serious??!??!!!...oh no...dunno whether got kena tok anot...@_@

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    *sigh*....but she really did put on a pile of eyelashes for me...eyes look like barbiedoll...=P...maybe the ampoule was too excessive...@_@...I did bring my own ampoule for trial makeup but when she applied makeup, small bits of my ampoule started coming off...@_@ tts y ended up using hers...hmmm....

Senior Member pinnpinn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hmmm... ampoule will come off? I thought once u applied, it will be absorb by your skin?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Stella fm what I know when I sign package wi them the invoice stated $45 for 1 fake eyelashes and 1 ampoule. So I tok it is their standard price. So your invoice never stated the price in ?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    @pinnpinn ya lor... Maybe I put too much my face cannot absorb..@_@
    @hotpink ya, package got put 20 for eyelash 25 for ampoule..I had 3 layers of eyelashes on upper eyelid, 1 layer of eyelash on lower lid and 2 layers of ampoule each for my fiancé n me...we have oily skin so she put some oil control ampoule oso...btw ur photoshoot makeup ur MUA onli put one layer of eyelash for u izzit?...I seriously dunno I need 3 layers of eyelash anot@_@..ESP for actual day...will look fake right?

Junior Member lovelynn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    when i sign up for the package i got ask abt the eyelash, whether we can bring our own bcos my friends say we can use our own. the cordinator told me can, but not any kind of lash, must show them and make sure is what they wan.. maybe that's one point where we can save a bit of money?

i think 3 eyelash is okie on AD bcos you are looking so glamourous in the gown itself, the eye lash must make your eyes stand up. but my eyes a bit small. think if i put so many lash, cannot see my eyes already

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Stella : I rem my MUA only put 1 layer of eyelash on my PS.

Junior Member verant is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelynn View Post
    when i sign up for the package i got ask abt the eyelash, whether we can bring our own bcos my friends say we can use our own. the cordinator told me can, but not any kind of lash, must show them and make sure is what they wan.. maybe that's one point where we can save a bit of money?

i think 3 eyelash is okie on AD bcos you are looking so glamourous in the gown itself, the eye lash must make your eyes stand up. but my eyes a bit small. think if i put so many lash, cannot see my eyes already
    My package did not state the eyelash and ampoule price..but we have asked before the photoshoot day if we can bring our own eyelash because SGD20 for one is simply unreasonable. Michelle (or maybe her sister-they both look alike!) said it's fine to bring our own. So we bought a box with ~10pair of eyelashes from Malaysia to be used during photoshoot day.

Guess what happen next..our MUA never mentioned additional charge when we passed her the eyelashes. But she looks unhappy and said that she "may" not familiar with our eyelash...then said that ours is very long, cannot curve..bla bla...but we insisted and so she have to reluctantly use it.

...and...the moment she begin to put on the eyelash...she look at us and said "ah..sorry..forgot to tell you earlier but I charge SGD10 to put up the eyelash"

WT*!! I was sooo pissed off but there's nothing much we can do at that moment because it will only make things worse if we argue.

I do not mind paying SGD10..but heck they should have informed us earlier!!!! really pissed off remembering that moment.

Recalling that, the same happened on transportation...we were given "fully covered" transportation during our photoshoot day...but during the journey..they told us with the same tone: "oh..sorry..forgot to inform you earlier..but you have to pay for all the parking and ERP charges"..

kns!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi

Really not satisfy with their services and feel extremely regret to choose TWC. Bad coordination.They never bother about you after you have sign with them. They like to give alot of excuses and their gown are very limited. Make my journey with them full of worry and loss of confident. Hope my AD will be over soon.

Junior Member mikaela is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    it is quite a good bridal shop

Junior Member Cookies is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi

Do u all find TWC outdoor gown old?

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast