Thomson Wedding Collection - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Junior Member baby is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    after above feedback..i feel very worry coz my photoshoot comes soon....hope everything go well...

Junior Member baby is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    for me is ok but not much choice...

Junior Member lovelynn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I did my photoshoot in February and had gone for the raw photo selection about 2 weeks back.

We love the photoshoot & the photographer, Dawn. She is really experience. I had a boy who is 2.5 year old and she even manage to convince him to coorperate and take some nice pix with us.

We have top up 25 pix on top of the 35 pix given in the package. Michelle ain't exactly pushy. She did try to push a bit but we stood quite firm on our grounds and she stop after that. So I guess not so bad on that part.

Now waiting for the design of the album to b out in April.

MUA is shermane in case u all wonder.

Junior Member mickeymouse is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I signed mine with TWC for slightly more than $3K. found it quite ex, as no AD PG, VG and car included. My friends all told me, norm is at least to have bridal car included.

I went to the Tanjong Pagar branch for gown selection, indoor quite a bit of choice. But not for evening gowns, very little selection. Anyone tried going to do gown selection at the Thomson branch? Are there more choices?

I was adviced one ampoule costs $50!! What is the norm price?

Junior Member pinkk11 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i'm with Thomson also but my package is to Paris!
    going down to finalise my photoshoot gowns next week.

saw a lovely gown at their roadshow last week but was told its booked for someone else's AD..
    i hope i can find something similar wheni go to their outlets.

Junior Member thedark123 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

How much is the car rental from TW?

Junior Member Giftgalz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Perks you get:
    • 5 bride's outfits (indoor & outdoor shoots) - OTR
    • 1 white gown for AD (OTR)
    • 1 Tea Dress/Kwa (OTR)
    • 1 EG for AD (OTR)
    • 2 suits for groom (OTR)
    • 2 suits for both side Dad (OTR)

• 3 hairdo and make up (PS, outdoor shoots & AD)

• 1 12" x 15" big album with 30 poses
    • 1 mini album with 22 poses (repeated poses)
    • 1 8' x 10" table top
    • 1 20" x 24" wall photo or 5 in 1 acrylic type
    • 24pcs 4R photo (2 poses)
    • Selected original photos returned on 1pc CD

• 10 hours of AD photography

• Bridal car deco + bro's car
    • 6 Wrist Corsage for jiemei
    • 6 flower corsage for groom, both side dad & mum
    bride's accessories provided

additional charges (if needed) :
    ampoules & fake eyelash - $45

Junior Member Giftgalz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    above package to let go, pls email bringus2sg@gmail.com is interested

Junior Member viru5 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    any latest pricing for the place you are look at

Junior Member sumitradevi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I took.a.package from them.. Lousy shitty svc...promises neverending..my pkge was for krabi.. I book my own flight n accomodation.. But they had the %*#*%%* audacity to say" y nvr book in dec..nov not sure".this is after telling me to book in nov. Plus i must pay for myvtransport in krabi..ill tear the place apart bfre they take a dollar frm me.

Junior Member sumitradevi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    The outdoor gowns are not clean.. They look grey n v worn out..dont know if they dry clean their gowns..

Junior Member icedolphin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Unhappy Bad experience with Thomson Wedding Design/ Thomson Wedding Collection

I would like to share my experience with Thomson Wedding Design/ Thomson Wedding Collection against the unsatisfactory honour of the transfer of a bridal package.
    To begin with, this package is valid for 5 years and expiring soon. My husnand and I have resorted to transfer the package in lieu of the $1000 deposit paid as the package was too expensive and we went to Malaysia to took our bridal photos. Even at 50% off, nobody was interested for more than 2-3 years. Recently, we went down to the shop in return of exchanging the deposit paid for a baby shoot package or rent their photographer for a few hours for our baby sonís 1st birthday party. However, we were given an exorbitant price of $2099 for the cheapest or in other words, we had to pay more than the deposit already given. We believed this is a form of sales tactic to ask the consumer either to give up the deposit altogether or enhanced the payment received. There are a couple of reasons to believe this as the price of $2099 is very expensive compared to other alternative babyshoot packages. Even when we rented a free lance photographer for 2 days on both our ROM(1st day), actual day ceremonial and wedding dinner (2nd day), it only amounted to slightly more than $1000. What we wanted was to offset our sonís expense of either the photographer for his birthday party or a baby photoshoot with this $1000 even though we know we are not able to fully realize the full deposit with appropriate services. At the very least, they could even choose the most expensive baby shoot package from one of the competitorsí packages and still earn a reasonable profit margin of at least 50% of the deposit as the middleman since we have yet to utilize any of their services. Thomson Wedding was obviously acting in their interest by not even thinking of this mediation step. In addition, their deposit of at least 50% (we reduced to $1000) was too much in reserving the package. It is a sales tactic of not allowing customers to rethink their decision in a moment of impulse which we were. Even in insurance policies, we are allowed to drop the policy within a certain period.
    On another note, the terms and conditions mentioned that the package is not transferrable. This ought to be reviewed as long as the package is fully paid for by another customer. We may understand that this term may be there to prevent re-selling or reducing current sales but should be taken into account for our situation of returning the deposit, which Thomson Wedding totally was not flexible in this sense.

Junior Member jaslyn2705 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thomson Wedding Collections

Hi,
    Anyone has used Thomson Wedding Collections before.
    Would like to find out more on their services & gown selections

kpi
    Senior Member kpi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Junior Member Starzrain is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all, I'm a Thomson bride too.. I was closed at PS bridal rdshow sometime last yr by Alan who had quit.. And I have to say after reading on the forum, I'm reali scare abt my encounter with them..so I kinda keep my expectation in check..not to get it too high only to be let down.

At point of sale, Alan did brag abt they can make a new gown close to what I want if I can't find any off the rack.. Which obviously din come to pass..n since he had quit, I din reali pursue this issue.

I went down once at beginning of the yr and tried some gowns..just to get a feel of what kinda gowns I look gd in..

Then last mth, I officially went down to select my gowns. I must say I'm quite happy. Ya I agree there are not a lot of varieties in the shop. But enough for me to pick smthin I m happy with.

Today I went to meet the photographer Dawn to communicate with her abt the kinda Pre wed shots I want though My PS is end of Nov. and she's very friendly. I can't comment on her skill or what but service-wise, it's very gd I think. She udstds what I want and give gd suggestions n advice.

All in all, I just wanna say so far my experience with Thomson is quite alright. And to all fresh Thomson brides, mayb no need to be too worry. Just manage your expectation well, it is reali fine. No tons of gowns to choose fr? No sweat! Most imptly, u look gorgeous in one is enough, isn't it?

I look forward to my PS in another 1wks time.
    Btw, my coordinator is Pei pei. I think she's responsive and friendly. Generally gd service.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast