may i know how much u sign the package?

Junior Member KaiShadow is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    would like to know price too please thx

Junior Member Starzrain is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hihi, to both brides, my package is $3488, excluding the $500 AD photography that I topped up which I'm not needing it anymore cos I m engaging another one whose style I prefer more, so it's changed to another 5 more poses. Sound expensive like $100/pose but I can accept cos the photographer had blocked off the date for me previously yet now I dun want. It's kinda hafta compensate for his commitment. He might hav turn down other jobs previously. Smtimes, we cannot juz care about our own interest and shortchange other pple ma, right?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oops sorry. Shd be $3399, not $3499.

Junior Member alynnk is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I exchanged the small photo albums as well as the tabletop photo to more photos in my album.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Update: PS was tiring but fun. Unfortunately, what I wanted din reali happened. Brides who want ur pre wedding photo album to be different fr norm, just make sure it's communicated across clearly. Apparently, I din do that part well, so my pictures are juz normal pre wed PS pictures - pretty, meaningless pictures. The photographer is gd at what she is salaried to do - takin pretty pictures with pretty sceneries. If that's all required, she's ok. Unfortunately, i wanted smthin more, smthin thematic. She failed to deliver what I wanted. For that, I'm quite upset actually. But photographer style is smthin very subjective n tricky. And can't be changed easily.

The make up artist jovin is very gd too. She delivered all I asked of her

Photo selection: I hav 43 poses. I did not top up more. It's not unexpected since those photos are not what I wanted. What pissed me off the most, the most unpleasant encounter so far, is with the lady who handled us on this - Michelle. Her attitude is very bad. She's very sarcastic, making tactless remarks like we are not "photo" pple cos we din top up. She even sarcastically said my acrylic cover will be thicker than my album cos mine only hav 12 pages and I chose the thin layer one. Overall, she has a horrible attitude. Oh not forget to mention, she talked on the phone for 10min and simply ignore us, while we waited for her like idiots.

Will be looking at their design layout in Jan. Hope it will not be too disappointing.

Member hanachiaki is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Dear all, I have signed up with Thomson last week and will be choosing my gowns for the wedding shoot this sunday as I will be gg to taiwan in Jan for the photoshoot. Rather impromptu as the Jan tw trip is actually our leisure trip, which now becomes the wedding photoshoot too... any advices for me please? Thanks!!

Cee
    Junior Member Cee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I bought my wedding gown from Thomson Wedding since I was doing my solemnisation first, overseas photo-shoot and then customary wedding one year later. I would agree with the general feedback that the service is quite lacking at Thomson Wedding, especially if you compared it to Rico A Mona, but it's serviceable. I think they have a great selection of gowns and I really fell in love with mine, which is why I bought it. I engaged my own photographer separately because I generally don't like bridal studio photo-shoots, but this increases the costs by a lot.

My package was $3888 - bought the wedding gown (inclusive of veil and can-can), rental of groom suit, make-up for actual day (day and night). My make-up artist was quite good - didn't really like the morning make-up (found it a bit thick) but LOVED the evening look which I thought was simply gorgeous.

Comes with the typical ampoule and eyelashes add-ons, which I just accepted, because I'm quite a lazy bride to be honest. She did the make-up for my sister as well and it was beautiful (my sister used her own false eyelashes - so no hard sell there). If anyone is interested, I'll go confirm the make-up artist name as well, because she does gorgeous hair. I really like how she took her own initiative to buy flowers from the market to do my hair when I told her I didn't prepare anything.

Junior Member Chantelle is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi BTB, will you be able to email your package rates? Thanks!

Junior Member claras is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Oh no..

Quote Originally Posted by verant View Post
    My package did not state the eyelash and ampoule price..but we have asked before the photoshoot day if we can bring our own eyelash because SGD20 for one is simply unreasonable. Michelle (or maybe her sister-they both look alike!) said it's fine to bring our own. So we bought a box with ~10pair of eyelashes from Malaysia to be used during photoshoot day.

Guess what happen next..our MUA never mentioned additional charge when we passed her the eyelashes. But she looks unhappy and said that she "may" not familiar with our eyelash...then said that ours is very long, cannot curve..bla bla...but we insisted and so she have to reluctantly use it.

...and...the moment she begin to put on the eyelash...she look at us and said "ah..sorry..forgot to tell you earlier but I charge SGD10 to put up the eyelash"

WT*!! I was sooo pissed off but there's nothing much we can do at that moment because it will only make things worse if we argue.

I do not mind paying SGD10..but heck they should have informed us earlier!!!! really pissed off remembering that moment.

Recalling that, the same happened on transportation...we were given "fully covered" transportation during our photoshoot day...but during the journey..they told us with the same tone: "oh..sorry..forgot to inform you earlier..but you have to pay for all the parking and ERP charges"..

kns!
    This is like so worrying! May I knwo who is your MUA? Could you kindly PM me?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Cee,

May i Know who is your MUA?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Starzrain, May I know who is ur MUA?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I have just signed up a package with Thomson wedding with Jovin as my MUA and Dawn as my photographer. I have read ixed reviews bout Jovin being good..yet read that she is "Dao". And aso read that Dawn is superb..yet have read mixed reviews that Dawn is aso dao? So..Im kind o fworried already..:\

Junior Member raaraana is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    The evening gowns might be limited in choices, but AD wedding gowns are very easy to choose once you identify the style that you like. Service was ok, they are quite patient.

Junior Member xiaoniuniu is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cee View Post
    I bought my wedding gown from Thomson Wedding since I was doing my solemnisation first, overseas photo-shoot and then customary wedding one year later. I would agree with the general feedback that the service is quite lacking at Thomson Wedding, especially if you compared it to Rico A Mona, but it's serviceable. I think they have a great selection of gowns and I really fell in love with mine, which is why I bought it. I engaged my own photographer separately because I generally don't like bridal studio photo-shoots, but this increases the costs by a lot.

My package was $3888 - bought the wedding gown (inclusive of veil and can-can), rental of groom suit, make-up for actual day (day and night). My make-up artist was quite good - didn't really like the morning make-up (found it a bit thick) but LOVED the evening look which I thought was simply gorgeous.

Comes with the typical ampoule and eyelashes add-ons, which I just accepted, because I'm quite a lazy bride to be honest. She did the make-up for my sister as well and it was beautiful (my sister used her own false eyelashes - so no hard sell there). If anyone is interested, I'll go confirm the make-up artist name as well, because she does gorgeous hair. I really like how she took her own initiative to buy flowers from the market to do my hair when I told her I didn't prepare anything.
    I just walked in and signed up with them last week too. So far, they are really ok. Could you let me know more about the details of your package price (nett?) ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast