Those who signed with JB Bridals, how do you bring back wedding gowns and albums?

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Shannafer is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Those who signed with JB Bridals, how do you bring back wedding gowns and albums?

Hi ladies,
    I just signed up with Dolce Vita and am worried as we dont drive, wondering if we will be taxed when clearing customs. Any one has any prior experience? Thanks in advance!

Junior Member aloie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbs down Dolce Vita @ JB City Square

Hello,

Im here to share my experience / engagement with Dolce Vita Bridal locates in City Square JB.

I remember we signed up their package at a bridal fair, I would say they are very good at selling and convincing their client to sign up the package with them.

What we were told before signing of the package is they will arrange a meet up session with the photographer with us to understand the style of photography we would like to go with and so they can make the necessary arrangement to our likings (obviously this never happen), during the day when we choose our grown for the pre-wedding shoot, we were being put at the fitting room nearest to the entrance which was not told earlier to us and it really make us feel very uncomfortable for shopper/passer by to look at us. The whole process took less than an hour to complete, they were so in a rush they kinda force us to make the decision. And the grown selection in the shop was very limited.

After the photoshoot, it came to our surprise that our photos were being posted on their Facebook page without our acknowledgement (this was even before we see the output), action was taken immediately after we found out and they took down the photos.

We when down and did the photo selection, the photos treatment doesn't turn out to be what we have expected and we were quite concern about it. The person in-charge told us not to worry they can fix it during post-processing of the photos, but weeks has gone by we have been to the shop the 4th time now (to review the layout of the album) the treatment and whatever was told to fix has not been fix since then. I really hope that our next visit will be a smooth one that we no longer need any adjustments and we can get done and over with.

Conclusion, my experience did not turn out to be the best because services plays a really important part of the whole process/experience be it you sign up for a premium or standard price . So if you are someone like me i wouldn't recommend this bridal to you. Mainly because they did not match up to the expectation as they have promised.

Lastly thanks for reading and have a blissful marriage

Member charmbracelet is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Ohh. thanks for the advice aloie!