Is it too early..? - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Junior Member socaep is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    No its not too early! The earlier the better. I couldnt book a wedding banquet because someone already booked the date 2 years before us..

Member kimberlyfrance is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

this is how our rings look like. Its not done yet as its out there being customised but this is from the shop. We took photo of it in case we forget how it looks like..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    BTW, click on the photo to enlarge it.. Its too tiny to see details

@qinnie: any idea where u wanna buy your ring?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Rasa Sentosa is nice Amara Sanctuary especially their bridal suite! BEAUTIFUL! Though my htb and i are looking at republic of singapore yacht club. Its the only place where both f us has goosebumps and agreed on a place so easily. So once 2014 is open for booking, were going to book asap!

Were doing outdoor buffet as well after solemnisation so its more relaxed yet fun and romantic.

Its important to choose a place that both you and hubby to be agree upon, got that "i cannot explain but i love this place" kind of feeling.. Wedding happens once in a lifetime, better make the best cos once done, cannot re-do (even if re-do the meaning not there anymore)

Junior Member qinnie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by socaep View Post
    No its not too early! The earlier the better. I couldnt book a wedding banquet because someone already booked the date 2 years before us..
    Wa which venue was that?!

Junior Member qinnie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberlyfrance View Post
    BTW, click on the photo to enlarge it.. Its too tiny to see details

@qinnie: any idea where u wanna buy your ring?
    Very pretty! Those thick chunky type I think my wedding bands will b simple, my htb doesn't like too elaborated type, he likes it simple. Maybe will go and take a look from love & co, their wedding bands design not too bad I guess.

Singapore yatch club sounds cool! U have Planned your wedding to such great details already! Impressed!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hahaha ya we want a different not so typical wedding bands.. Love & Co. is pretty! Yes we try to settle as much as possible now so by the time nearing to wedding, everything settled.. plus the price is cheaper so its win-win.. can be a pretty bride instead of stressful bride..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow which location is that?

Senior Member Charissa26 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Wow! So many actually in the progress of planning their wedding so early. I tot i was too kiasu.. Intend to get married in March 2014 too as its my birthday month. The only thing we got now is to wait for proposal ring collection by the end of the month and my htb gonna give a "Not v surprise" proposal since we are already together for 8 years. Haha.. Just booked with Bluebay for photoshoot next Feb 2013 but have not book AD since we have yet to calculate any dates.
    Issit we have to wait for Lunar Calendar 8th Month in order to calculate dates using Ba Zi?

For the photo shoot, do couples wear their wedding bands or only Proposal ring? If so, we might have to get in like this yr in order to be ready for next Feb. Furthermore, we dun have many tables (Max like 20 tables) only? So its kinda headache because many hotels required min 25 tables.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Congrats! I'm getting married March 2014 too as it is our anniversary.
    Photoshoot for me i'll be using my wedding ring that's why we already bought our rings. First is to save cost and save time cos it'll take 4-6 months to customize a ring. Photoshoot usually 8-10 months before actual day. As my AD is March, den March go for make up trial, 1st gown fitting or 2nd fitting if not happy with 1st fitting. Plus choosing of evening gown. But if not happy with the gowns den can made to measure. By the time all gowns, make up all settle around July den can do photoshoot. Also not too far from your AD. But enough time for editing and choosing of photos.

I'm taking 15-20 tables only but as i am doing outdoor, it'll be buffet.

Senior Member Charissa26 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    U even decided so many things in detail.. For now, we only settle for the pre wedding photo shoot. Im having 15-20 tables too but perhaps going to get the dates calculated only after Lunar 8th Month and also my bf have yet to break the news to his parents. His mum especially dun like the idea of couples going overseas for pre wedding shoot but we still proceed to book ours.. Haha..
    I think its time for us to look for wedding bands now for next yr Feb shoot.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    your Feb shoot is oversea?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    ya start to get wedding bands now.. save money too.. haha.. cos gold price goes up so u buy now, u pay price this year.. oh havent tell the parents? the reason why were so detailed cos of my parents.. they're over excited! hahaha.. but at the end of it, i am not a stress bride!

Junior Member charlenewimala is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Heylo! I am pretty new here. Planning to have my wedding in 2014 as well but most likely from Sept onwards. Haven't fixed date yet. When is the best time that we can start choosing the auspicious dates for the wedding? Anyone knows?

Haven't booked any bridal package, now still looking at what ppl have to say. Is it better to go have a look at those bridal fairs or go to the individual bridal shops to ask about their packages?

I got my wedding band from Love n Co, great service they have there and I love the wide range of wedding bands.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Go to bridal fair, their willing to FOC a lot of for you.. Besides they need you to sign up badly.. But choose wisely, even if u have spend one whole day going from different booths, do it! don't sign up hastily