Is it too late to book a hotel for wedding dinner for Dec 2013?

Leoroar

Hey,

Only manage to get the date from my parents recently.
Is it too late to book for a wedding dinner at a hotel for Dec 2013?

babylana

Hey,

Only manage to get the date from my parents recently.
Is it too late to book for a wedding dinner at a hotel for Dec 2013?

its still ok if yours is not a very "hot" date... you may now try to shortlist some hotel venues.
for me i confirmed my venue in late Oct but only gave them my date in mid Nov for my AD in Sept 2013

---------------------------------------------------------------------
check out my wedding blog @ www.desandnicjourneyoflove.blogspot.sg

julyeileen

hi all... i am also planning to hold the wedding this dec.. been shortlisting hotels and restr. hope still in time :p

toddler

I'm having mine in June this year and am have been looking at venues. Most places don't have the date we want but we are flexible with the date. So I guess got to be ready with other dates as well

babylana

U gotta double up on ur venues le.... Cox even if hotels hv slots, it will b v rushed for u too... unless all things are ready except the venue...

alfiee

Not really late but can be earlier. We just booked ours for Oct 2013 during end Dec 2012. But like the rest said. Best to have a few shortlisted hotels in case your date is not available.

Mike1982

Hi, I am also planning to hold wedding in Nov-Dec and I hope the hotel I want still available...

once U have a date or 2 in mind, shortlist say about 3 venues to do the site visit soon so that you can make a decision soon before the dates get snapped up

elfridar

Agree, aupicious dates will be taken up but if you don;t mind other dates, you shld be able to find a hotel venue for ROM or banquet.