Tour package or free & easy?

xixi

i prefer free and easy. was thinking about that for new zealand but after that accident case i don't dare. better to be safe than sorry.

giovinna

tour if u want to see new places that are hard to go by yourself. only go free and easy if you hav someone to bring u around or u know the place.

cinnamonpie

free and easy fits for the venturesome. but if you are kinda hesitant or afraid being alone or being in a new place for the first time, then it's safer to opt for tour packages.

Mike1982

f&e can own time own target...prior to tht u need to plan a bit of your itenary...something like visit less places but cover a bit more in depth as you haf the time to decide what time u wake up and want to walk until what time

heaven

free and easy for flexibility and more adventure. but of course you need to take extra precaution or be more careful :)

msiceblue

which one is recommended? altho tour package is more expensive, is free & easy good?

went to the Europe Tour, it cost about SGD 2500, 10 days trip. Airfare, Meals and Hotel Accomdoation provided. Rather good deal. And enjoyed the experience there though its pretty rush....

blur blur gal

we tried to calculate and if we go free and easy to europe, costs include hotel, transports, admission tics, meals will be even more than tour package price as my hubby went europe b4. we decided to go by tour since there was a promo and worth signing with them

MakeupAtelier

But of course, if you are going to countries which don't speak English at all, or there is no way to get around yourself, then tour groups are advisable

Choco

we prefer free & easy as there is more flexibility and the whole trip will be more relaxed, just that may need to do some extensive planning before your trip. b