Traditional sit-down weddings VS Informal weddings

Lynkhiu

I know youngsters nowadays are steering towards weddings that are more informal, fun and inclusive. What do you guys think? Is that alright or is wedding just a show for all the people you invite, including strangers that you have not seen before?

essiemay

does informal mean laidback style? because if yes i woud prefer that over formal weddings. Guests can relax with casual style wedding and that wud be more fun.

quindecim

If working on a strict budget, an informal wedding, say a cocktail style reception, will save you a lot compare to formal and traditional banquet.

WhiteBliss

Frankly I think it's important to strike a balance. Some say that weddings are for just two people. But the truth is that this isn't just your moment, but like it or not your parents have been waiting for the same moment longer than you have. Even an "informal" wedding can have traditional customs so that you get the best of both worlds!

ophelia032

my fiancee and i are both millennials... and we decided on having an informal wedding. glad the parents & in-laws allowed us with our wishes. i guess it really depends on what you both want for your wedding.

blueblooded

Intimate weddings are the best, so I say go with informal ones. U are free to customize the wedding without strictly adhering to tradition lol

sweetdutchess

My family's a bit traditional, and we're still yet to discuss that with my wedding planner. Lol hope things will work out for the best!