Tung Lok Signatures Orchard Parade

ajae

Hi, there. I am looking for the couple holding their Solemnization ceremony at Tung Lok Classics in Orchard Parade Hotel on the evening of 26 Jan 2013.

Reason being I hope to get the same JP presiding at their ceremony. Time is running out for the wedding I am planning so I'd thought it'll be good if I can get the same JP since the venue is the same. Haha.... just that maybe, just maybe, he will agree to help us along the way.

So if you are the couple or you know who the couple is, pray, please PM me or post it here. Thank you very much and best regards.

Pupu2807

Tung Lok @ Orchard Parade Hotel

Hi all BTB!

Any reviews bout Tung Lok Classis at Orchard Parade Hotel? Feel free to share! Wanna know more bout this restaurant.

julialow

Wts tung lok orchard parade

Hi I have placed a deposit of SGD2140 but I can't hold my wedding dinner as I can't meet the min tables of 25. The date I booked is 1 mar 14 (1314), but the date can be changed too. If interested, I am willing to discount the deposit. Pls contact me at julia_low87@hotmail.com

Pupu2807

Hi Julia,

I've yet to go down to see the hotel all these. Can you be able to share with me what are the things they offered and any photos that you took in the hotel/restaurant? You opted for restaurant or ballroom? You can email me at jeslin-tan@live.com.sg