Two couple honeymoon?

rainbow

Hello ladies, anyone went on dual couple honeymoon? Something like double date but in honeymoon.. HTB and i thinking of doing that because it's kind of safer especially in European countries where pickpocketing is common. Going in a group of 4 would be safer than just 2 of us.. What do you ladies think? :)

chloelee

i totally agree. if going all the way to europe, better to travel with another couple so can look out for each other. can share ideas and yet have the space to be alone with hubby too. best of both worlds. which part of europe are you going?

androz

Understand that it's safer to travel in groups if travelling in Europe, but just wondering does it defeat the purpose of honeymoon if it's travelling in groups or with friends?

chloelee

If it is free and easy, to me it doesn't defeat purpose bcos you can choose when to have couple time and when to have meals together. It's more of coordinating and planning between the two couples.

But if it is tour group, then definitely not much exclusive time together i feel.

Lindah

i dont think i will want, spoil the romantism haha. but it's good so that the other couple can help to take photos and vice versa also. So i'm possibly considering this

rudiwong

I think this really depends on how close both the couples are. I would probably only consider such an idea if it's with my really close friend, etc. And there's got to be some understanding that both couple share the same idea or vision for the honeymoon mood, location, etc.

rain.bow

I don't mind it at all.. but they will have to be close friends..
I'm quite a private person and need my "me" time once in awhile :tongue:
But you can always explore the city with your HTB.. don't always have to go hang out all the time with your other friends.

rainbowdance

Hmm. I'll consider that if the other couple is very close with us and if my htb is okay with it. I think if you're going to places you're not familiar with, you must have a group of other people with you so it's safer.

:D

giovinne

Yeah. rainbowdance is right. Your double date partner should be really close with you so that you'll enjoy each other's company. :)

cupcakefrost

This may sound a little bit selfish but I don't want another couple tagging along with us. I just want the both of us to share and enjoy our moments together.

orangeball

you're right that it's safer with a group than just the 2 of you. just make sure that the couple you'll invite into a dual honeymoon is really close to you or you might not end up enjoying your honeymoon the way you want and planned it too. :)

velocity

I'd much prefer not being with another couple during our honeymoon. I want us to enjoy each other as much as possible and I can't see that happening when we're with others.

spottydotty

i'm not really comfortable with the idea. my husband would not allow it too because he wants us to spend our time alone.

nellybel

i think that would be good especially if you're really good friends with the other couple. it's safer and could more fun. :)