Hi all,

Had to let go my my awesome wedding banquet package signed with Orchard Hotel at a roadshow due to personal reasons. Ballroom is gorgeous as it is pillar-less and has high ceiling. Details of the banquet are as stated below…

Terms and Conditions:

- Offer stands till 31 Jan 2014 only.
- Wedding banquet to be held by or before 30 Dec 2014 (For your exact date, kindly liaise with hotel directly).
- Total revenue of banquet has to be a minimum of $35,630++ (Reason being my own banquet is signed for at $1,018++ x 35 tables, hotel won’t allow a transfer that falls below the amount.)
- We signed for their Signature Dinner Package which is $1,018++/table (excludes 10% service charge and 7% GST) for a Sunday Dinner on 13 Apr 14. However, should you wedding date falls between Sept till Dec 2014, package price will vary. (Fridays, Saturdays, Eve of & Public Holidays is $1,168++, Sundays is $1,068++)

Awesome bonus perks of package include:

- CASH REBATE of $1,088nett off total banquet bill with minimum guaranteed 35 tables! On top of that, a $5,000 discount will be offered by us to the next couple as promised. That’s $6088nett off the entire banquet!
- Free flow of beer AND wine throughout the banquet for 4 hours.
- Additional SECOND night stay on top of the usual one night stay at the luxurious bridal suite, with delectable breakfast at hotel lounge or romantic breakfast in bed.
- One night stay in standard room for wedding coordinators on actual day.
- Complimentary car park coupons for 25% of guaranteed banquet attendance.
- Choice of exclusively designed wedding invitation cards based on 75% of guaranteed banquet attendance.
- Memorable customised wedding favours for all guests.
- Full set of wedding stationary including a specially designed wedding guest book and red packet gift box.
- One VIP parking lot at hotel entrance for bridal car.
- Complimentary food tasting for (lunch/dinner) for 10 persons (Mon – Thurs, excluding eve of and public holidays).
- A light meal will be served in comfort of Bridal suite upon arrival of the banquet day.
- Special welcome amenities for wedding couple.
- Complimentary use of a LCD projector.

Details of package:

- 8-course Cantonese cuisine by award-winning chefs.
- Free flow of Chinese tea, Mixers and soft drinks throughout cocktail reception and banquet.
- Waiver of corkage for duty paid and sealed hard liquor brought in.
- Special discount for wines purchased from hotel.
- Choice of Modern Oriental/Whimsical/ Garden/ Classic wedding theme with fresh flower arrangement and centerpieces for all guest tables.
- Flower centerpieces and floral table dressing for the 2 VIP tables.
- Table dressing for reception table.
- Complimentary seat covers for all chairs.
- Smoke effect along the aisle for the Grand Bridal March-in.
- Exquisite champagne fountain and a complimentary bottle of champagne for toasting ceremony.
- A specially designed mock up wedding cake for cake cutting ceremony and a separate 1kg tier delivered to Bridal Suite.

**Interested parties kindly contact Carissa at 9760-3408 or email at i_am_xinrong@hotmail.com.