Hi everyone,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am letting go of my Peony Jade Clarke Quay Wedding Dinner Banquet. Min. pax is 180persons, Max. pax is 250pax.

Wedding Date – 6th Dec 2014, Saturday. Auspicious Date surcharge of $30++ per table waived.

Minimum applicable package: Passion Banquet @ $758++ (Year 2013) per table. 8 course Cantonese dinner.

Package Details:

Unlimited Free Flow of freshly brewed award-winning microbrewery beer from the Pump Room from 1st course onwards.
Unlimited Free Flow Soft Drinks, Chinese Tea
Complimentary food tasting of selected set menu for 6 courses (10 persons)
Distinctive centerpieces for all tables and elegant stands along the aisle and stage
Themed wedding floral decorations by Peony Jade’s appointed wedding theme florists
Elegantly designed Model Wedding Cake for the cake-cutting ceremony
Wedding Favors for guests (not selected yet)
Theme guest signature book, complimentary usage of 1 LCD Projector in main restaurant and Ang Pow Box
Wedding fanfare with romantic dry ice heralding couple’s entrance
Western/Chinese Invitation cards based on 70% attendance (not selected design yet)
Complimentary 20% car park passes
Champagne pyramid with dry-ice effect, Free 1 bottle of Champagne for toasting ceremony
Pre-Reception love-bites in bridal changing room, free usage of room

Other wedding perks (choice of 2 perks with min. 180pax; not chosen yet):

Complimentary 10 bottles of house wine
2 pre-dinner cocktail snack items
Complimentary light pre-dinner refreshments for 6 helpers
$200 nett dinning voucher from Peony Jade

OCBC Card Members Exclusive

Free 1 bottle of Gourmet Wines per confirmed table (capped at 22 bottles/22 tables)
Free 1 bottle of hard liquor (in exchange for wedding perk 1)

I have paid a deposit of $2000 and will give you 50% off it. Price is negotiable. Menu has not been decided yet. Kindly drop me an email at evelyn_huiting@hotmail.com or SMS/Whatsapp me at 81892584 if you are interested.

All above details will be finalized with coordinator upon transfer.