Venue for ROM

pearlyn

Hi Jamie, i was thinking of having my ROM at Tung Lok too! How are they? The food, coordination and everything? :)

kolivii

ROM venue for 2012

My htb and I have decided to hold our ROM at Amara Santuary - Glass Pavilion with dinner at Shutter restaurant. Fell in love at first sight!

rojak

Hi Jamie, i was thinking of having my ROM at Tung Lok too! How are they? The food, coordination and everything? :)

not sure abt the one at clarke quay, and the differences for ROM, but i just attendeda banquet at the esplanade one.. it was TERRIBLE!!! no doubt the food was fantastic and everyone raved about it! but not a single soul was full at the end of the meal.. and the waiters/waitresses service was generally very slow and bad.. (there was 1 waiter who was quite thoughtful but that's abt it). i think if your ROM is small, it shuldn';t run into sucha problem, coz when we went for food tasting, everything was great! portions were big, service was quick and good... only on the banquet day (200 people) was it terrible.

Vendy Lee

Previously we would like to have our ROM at Pan Pacific Orchard, but they feedback to us that their ballroom are fully booked. Do you all have any ideal of hotel which capacity around 30 - 40pax?
Our ROM will be on 25th September 2011.

Doreen

Hi all, tks for the aboved reply. I actually thought of having at Singapore Flyer w just only my family members n some close friends bt it have been fully booked cos I wish to get it done on 11.11.11 as it fall on my birthday. Any others recommendation?? :)

JamieCTan

Hi Pearlyn,

The Tung Lok @ Clarke Quay was great! Good service & good coordination. There wasn't any "hiccups" on that day. Everyone had fun & the food was good(its was served in individual portion). :D Nice place to hold your ROM if you're intending to hold yours. ;)

My husband & myself love it! They even called us twice to confirmed our booking & arrangements. The lady named "Chloe" was a nice lady.

qinqing

i suggest Skyve. The place is really fantastic and the view is very breath-taking. there services is good too. :D

galaxy

Why don't you try The Jewel Box at Mount Faber? Based on the reviews and feedback that I heard from them, there service is quite good and the place as well as the food and ambiance is really great.

babefirst

You can consider ONE°15 Marina Club, its a nice place for ROM venue. I attended my friend's ROM and their outdoor place is very nice. :)