very lost dun know where to start for the wedding?

mickeymouse

a1beng, wow... thats a very good and detailed checklist!

is it true that we can only 'reserve' the solemnizer 3mths before AD? please advise the rates of engaging solemnizer. or do we give ang bao instead?

a1beng

Hi, you are right. Most soleminzer only agree 3mths before the AD date. Don't need to pay the solemnizer, but give him ang bao (a lucky amt, i gave $68) to cover his transport. I got cater lunch for mine.
a1beng, wow... thats a very good and detailed checklist!

is it true that we can only 'reserve' the solemnizer 3mths before AD? please advise the rates of engaging solemnizer. or do we give ang bao instead?

y4nf3n

wow..thanks a1beng! i thought i got most of the stuff down already...looks like i still have a lot more things to do and think about!! =(

sunmoonstar

Thanks for the useful list.

You can also read the wedding guide from this website www.goodweddingdate.com. In fact I got my 2013 wedding dates from this website and managed to book early for my 1st choice hotel venue on a weekend auspicious date which is normally difficult to get. I also intend to get an auspicious Move House date later from this website when my new house is ready.

32fouettes

was just wondering if any of you have a venue in mind that is pretty small, and therefore actually consider cutting down on the number of guests to invite? :/