Vintage/Lace Bridal Style

shipei

Hi Ladies!

Any recommendations for Bridal Studios with a style tilted
towards Vintage/Lace???

Realized that most of them are Taiwanese style now :unsure:

Tenshi

hi shipei I also look for what you are looking for previously. have you been to any Bridal shop to try on any gowns?

before I go to any BS to look at their gown I keep telling myself i wanted lacy / vintage gown so when i went to search for my gown, I realise that most BS dun carry much of this kind of gown and if they do it will be only a few pieces and they might cost higher.

I have went to a few and manged to see their lacy/vintage gown ..is Yvonne Creation, Signoria, Julia (errr cant remember the rest liao) but some how most BS will carry very limited pieces of it.

I have saw some of them on their web page will be fenlin, Z wedding, le grand ....

good luck for your search!!

rojak

hi shipei, ted wu specializes in lace gowns (peranakan style).. they're nice! there are a few others that are non-taiwanese style, which includes the zwed/legrand family... take a walk along the tanjong pagar stretch and you would be able to catch a quick glimpse of all these shops and the gowns they offer. but do make sure you try on first, coz the ideal gown you have in mind might not necessarily be the perfect gown for your body/face.. all the best in finding your dream gown! :)

shipei

Thanks all!

I've actually signed with Z weddings already :wub:

Thgh I've only tried 1 gown, but it's super pretty and very elegant!
It has diamonte just below the bustline, waistline and lace inbetween...

But my HTB and me felt the connection between us and the sales and
marketing rep was was really good and very negoiatiable :)

Can't wait to go for my fittings!:love:

rojak

Thanks all!

I've actually signed with Z weddings already :wub:

Thgh I've only tried 1 gown, but it's super pretty and very elegant!
It has diamonte just below the bustline, waistline and lace inbetween...

But my HTB and me felt the connection between us and the sales and
marketing rep was was really good and very negoiatiable :)

Can't wait to go for my fittings!:love:

congrats! glad you found THE one. :) did you sign during their recent showcase? lots of freebies and discounts during the showcase, i heard. :) i agree some pple at Zwed are really nice.. i talked to a few of them during a few wedding shows / fairs.. i remember adora, yoko, and another gal with thick black-framed specs.. ^_^

felicia fel

Inactive Member
Hi all brides to be,

Wedding jewelry and accessory up for rent and sale!

- Headpiece such as tiaras (Swarovski, Rhinestones crystals)
- Jewelry sets such as necklaces and earrings (Swarovski, Rhinestones crystals)
- Guest books and pen stands (Porcelain material)
- Bouquet accessories

Feel free to PM me for more details!

jazzpurple

Found this shop called "Lace Couture Singapore" from google search: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lace-Couture-Singapore/317564481689213

Can check them out. Quite a nice range of Lace style gowns and quite affordable to buy. Below $1K!!

I love their collection of lace wedding gowns, especially the ones with sleeves! It's so sophisticated and pretty! And the names to the wedding dresses are so sweet too.

I am also hunting for my dream lace wedding gown. Maybe I should pop by their showroom at pasir ris to try the fitting.

goldengirl

500x500.jpg

Where can i find a gown that's like this?