Waterway Terraces II at Punggol - April 2011 BTO

emilyy

HDB brings you yet another exciting waterfront development, Waterway Terraces II . The development is well located along My Waterway@Punggol, and conveniently sited near the proposed town centre and Punggol MRT/ LRT station. Comprising three 10 to 18 storey residential blocks arranged around two hexagonal courtyards, Waterway Terraces II lets you choose from 804 units of 3-, 4- and 5-room Premium flats to call your home.

waterway-terracesII.jpg

Terraced Roof Gardens

Developed with the same design concept as Waterway Terraces I, Waterway Terraces II exudes characteristic charm with its terraced roof gardens, reminiscent of South East Asia’s terraced rice fields. This is also the inspiration behind the development name. Together with Waterway Terraces I, both projects create breathtaking views with their cascading skylines, especially poignant when viewed from along the promenade.

The roof gardens are open to the public and offer panoramic views of the waterway. The gardens also house amenities for both relaxation and play.

waterway-terraces-roof-garden.jpg

Waterway Terraces II is designed with landscaped greenery along the waterfront promenade, housing a range of recreational facilities for both the young and old. Kids can take to the children’s playgrounds located here for their fun and games, while the older folks can choose to work out at the elderly fitness station. Resting shelters are interspersed along the landscape to provide ideal spots for rest. With direct access to My Waterfront@Punggol, residents can choose to take relaxing riverside jogs right by the banks of the waterway.

The development’s two courtyards are embellished with lush planting. They offer garden spaces, small walkways and comfortable seatings, giving residents alternative places to explore or unwind.

Green Living

Waterway Terraces II has been conferred the Green Mark Platinum Award for outstanding eco-friendly features, doing its part for the environment and enhancing the overall living experience for its residents.

Facade
Designed to minimize heat gains and maximize ventilation and lighting, thus providing residents with greater indoor comfort.

Verdant Landscaping
Helps regulate the micro-climate and provides residents with fresh air and scenic views.

Solar Power
The clean and renewable source of solar energy is used to supplement lighting needs at common areas.

Water-efficient Sanitary Wares and Fittings
Installed in all the units to achieve efficient use of water.

Ease of Recycling
Separate recyclable refuse chute is provided for convenient recycling.

Rain Gardens
Pollutants and silt from rain and surface run-off are cleaned via the rain gardens before being discharged into the waterway. These gardens also create natural habitats where birds and insects can thrive.

Promote use of Bicycles
Bicycle racks are provided just outside the carpark to encourage use of these environmentally friendly form of transport.

Indicative Price Range

waterway-terraces-price-range.jpg

waterway-terraces-II-map.jpg

anyone bidding for this one?

applejuice

the rooftop terraces really look gorgeous. They make such good places for bbq or family gatherings. and quite near to the upcoming town center in punggol

mia

wow skieoxy, news just released yesterday and you applied already? Did you go to see the unit layouts etc at HDB? :)

skieoxy

mia, i didnt go and recee for the layout and etc. When i applied ytd the application status has already hit 962++ lol i'll count myself lucky if i'm able to get a queue no. hahahahahaha you went to see the layout?? :p

Glitzger

am applying too... the pricing is higher than previous one though.. i went to recce the actual site... walking distance to punggol mrt is ard 600m plus.. but will be near the mega mall which is slated for the site next to mrt... all in all gonna be quite happening.. just gotta pray the oversubscription rate dun rocket too high...

skieoxy

Glizger wah you've gone to check out the site and it seems there'll be development taking place which is good news to hear =) however still hope we're able to get a queue no. cos i bet its gonna be few times oversubscribe.....

Glitzger

yeah... nothing to do so drove there.. went to see anchorvale cove too... was deciding back and forth between the two... coz cove really quite nice and with a proper balcony too... but i prefer punggol...n waterways is so much more unique... currently oredi 4 to 6 times oversubscribed.. n still got 2 more days to close... :(

tracylim

Punggol flats are getting v pricey..the 5 rms go up to 450k and that's very high. Are you ladies getting 3,4 or 5 rm flat?

Glitzger

i applied for 4rm.. haha... but chances quite low ba.. went to see the finishings of tiles at HDB Habitat Gallery but the waterways one not so nice.. bathroom wall n floor tiles are all grey... quite dull n dark..

Ning87

i applied for the 3 room.. now abit regret after seeing the unit layout for the 3 room flat.. look so werid!! also, only 4 units will have the view and only 2 is the best..

if i cant get to choose the unit i want, ill most likely drop out.. no point paying such high prices for something with no view.. no resale value like that.. =(

Glitzger

yeah lo..the site layout not too good... very few units having the north-south orientation... no unblocked views either... oh well, c if lucky enough to get a no. then assess what units left to choose.. haha.. hopefully get a good no.. *keep fingers crossed*

Ning87

*crossing fingers* haha.. did u ballot for this also?

i really hope we get a good number.. because in 6 months time, those of a higher income will be able to ballot for the BTO also.. then we will get lesser chance le.. T.T

Glitzger

yah lo.. so die die muz get a BTO withint the next 6mths.. pray n pray lo... anay if this Apr BTO canot get then look forward to the one in May lo... haha..

Ning87

hahaha... yar.. somemore MBTsay wan to review the pricing.. max amt couples will have to pay is 30% of their salary.

1) wah.. like so little hor.. but WAIT! 30% now is no big deal.. what about when we are 60?! and dun forget recession and economic crisis is a cycle tt happens every 10 yrs.. then how? one loss job then.. get kicked out?! so jobless and homeless?! they really know how to kick ppl when they are down!

2) they are planning to peg it to the "medium" income of different types of flat.. wah siao.. get those ppl max 10k come in then tell us peg to medium income.. means, the price might be more expensive than now la.. MAI TU LIAO!! if u wan to get 4 room, better GET IT NOW!! coz 4 room most hot.. higher income sure grab..

3) if a monthly installment of flat is 30% of combined income means breakdown is 23% CPF, 7% cash.. wah.. no safety net.. scarli really "touch wood" things happen.. u really siao liao.. ur family eat grass, still must pay house if not tio kick out.. somemore u still have to pay for medical costs.. then u better pray hard ur sick SO die! at least die, just pay funeral.. worse if tio cancer or coma.. cant even go jb for medical already by tt time.. really siao ah!!!