Wedding Banquet Packages - 20 to 25 Tables

Jocelyn

Hi All,

Can anyone please advise and recommend me any hotel packages that is reasonable and can accomodate between 20-23 tables?
Appreciate your kind replies!

Best Regards,
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

I am looking at dinner setting, now calculating for the dates but most likely looking at Q3-Q4 of 2013 (weekend preferably)..

kangaroo

Hi,

I'm looking at between 25 - 30 tables for wedding dinner in 2014. Any suggestions on which hotel is ideal for this? Thanks.

Mike1982

Hi,

I'm looking at between 25 - 30 tables for wedding dinner in 2014. Any suggestions on which hotel is ideal for this? Thanks.

perhaps u may want to look @ whether u want a weekend or weekday function...shortlist some hotels to do the prelim enquries...filter away the ones tht either high cost / cannot meet the table count...

and then go for the site visits to have a look or discussion with the venue banquet manager and there u go.

Lovelyphil

Hi ladies. What botique hotel can you recommend for a small intimate ROM cum church wedding? I was looking for max of 8 tables. Heard that gallery hotel is good.

bottletree

Mandarin oriental is quite well known for holding small size banquet though the availability rate is quite low. You may want to check it out. :)