Wedding dinner venue to recommend?

Tomas

hi everyone,

I'm new here.
I was quite troubled with a place for wedding dinner.
40 to 43 tables needed but I can't afford for those above 1.1k/table.
Due the amt of table it's pretty hard to find one at this price. Any recommendation? Planning to hold it in oct 2014.

Thanks ya!
Regards,
Tomas

lizziely

Hello Tomas,

Maybe you can try Merchant Court? I had a friend who held his wedding there (he had around 40 tables). Cost per table should be between $880~$900++ (this is the offered price for December 2012)..

You might want to email them and check it out? :)

Pupu2807

Hi!

You can choose restaurant or country club instead of hotel. hotel cost more than a thousand. country club and restaurant are less than that. :)

Tomas

Hello Tomas,

Maybe you can try Merchant Court? I had a friend who held his wedding there (he had around 40 tables). Cost per table should be between $880~$900++ (this is the offered price for December 2012)..

You might want to email them and check it out? :)

Thanks for the recommendation.

Will check this out ~ =)

Tomas

Hi!

You can choose restaurant or country club instead of hotel. hotel cost more than a thousand. country club and restaurant are less than that. :)

Thank you ~ Search a few, now in consideration is TPY safra (Tim palace), Copthorne king, Yishun OCC and Furama. Wanted a few more to choose. Hopefully can get any better off to compare. Thanks for your help ! ^^

0630han

[/url]
Thank you ~ Search a few, now in consideration is TPY safra (Tim palace), Copthorne king, Yishun OCC and Furama. Wanted a few more to choose. Hopefully can get any better off to compare. Thanks for your help ! ^^

Hi Tomas!
im looking at TPY Safra, Tim Palace too :)
in fact im probably going to place my downpayment this weekend. have you seen their place?
it looks grand. (pillarless and high ceiling) And it's defn within budget.
phpThumb.php

OJY

Hi, you can try Park Royal at Beach Road :) per table is $1088++ per table for weekend dinner and the new ballrooms have 7m high ceiling, is pillarless and look very elegant and modern. If interested, pm me for my banquet sales person's contact. She's great and very accomodating. Do pop over to my blog for pictures of the ballroom and its' themes :)

http://troublesofabridetobe.blogspot.sg/

Superman

I supposed your budget is inclusive of gst since we are definitely paying for that.... I think right now if the banquet is going to be held in a hotel, the lowest minimum in any SG hotels in CBD area is still $1200 ++, that's about $1k before gst.

And note that this is before food tasting, normally people will change dishes when doing food tasting and in the end increase the cost. But anyway most impt, just be happy ya!!

xuer3n

TPY Safra Tim Palace

Hi all, I am also considering TPY Safra Tim Palace. but am concerned whether there is a bridal changing room? Or else it will be a headache for the bride..

[/url]

Hi Tomas!
im looking at TPY Safra, Tim Palace too :)
in fact im probably going to place my downpayment this weekend. have you seen their place?
it looks grand. (pillarless and high ceiling) And it's defn within budget.
phpThumb.php