Wedding Favours

meilingg

wahahaha!!!
anyway, you don't intend to use the favours provided by the hotel or you want to get something special?

kimchoo

do these places do customized candies? :) i know of places doing the hard candies but quite expensive. found online places that does M&Ms customization but not cheap either. would love to have these at the wedding!

rojak

do these places do customized candies? :) i know of places doing the hard candies but quite expensive. found online places that does M&Ms customization but not cheap either. would love to have these at the wedding!

I've seen those candies.. cute! but i don't like to eat candy myself so i refuse! haha.. M&Ms are interesting tho! how much does it cost? I wonder if it will melt in Singapore's heat during transportation tho?

cheesecake

cheesecake may I know where will you be holding your wedding dinner?

In the garden~!!! :D

And yea, after much discussion with my HTB, we decided to get mini honey as wedding favours. Tian-Mi-Mi wo. LOL~!!!

And it is practical also. Becos we still can keep and slowly consume the honey on our own if there's any leftover loh.

cheesecake

wah~ garden wedding! so romantic~~~~

It means i have to spend a little bit more on some of the here-and-there things.

eg. rent amplifier, rent projector, get a wedding cake, engage florist, source for wedding favors, get people to print invitation card & etc.

For hotels / restaurants, they normally has all these provided. Standard in-house amplifier, projector, Standard dummy wedding cake, dummy flowers setting, package incl wedding favours & invitation cards.

meilingg

It means i have to spend a little bit more on some of the here-and-there things.

eg. rent amplifier, rent projector, get a wedding cake, engage florist, source for wedding favors, get people to print invitation card & etc.

For hotels / restaurants, they normally has all these provided. Standard in-house amplifier, projector, Standard dummy wedding cake, dummy flowers setting, package incl wedding favours & invitation cards.

yup, but then it is something different~