wedding is a headache!

Pinkpig

chill kaykay.. all of us are going through it too. personally i find it very hassle, but no choice, still have to go through the formalities. jiayou!! :D

hannie

/sighs. Yes planning your own wedding can be really stressful. It's nice to have people that will help you and give you options.

nel

Hi,

Should you require assistance in styling/decor/planning for ROM/AD, I provide the services complimentary as I am looking to expand my portfolio. I also have experience in car decor as well as hand bouquet. There is no charges to the service (e.g. conceptualization, sourcing, planning, execution etc.), you will just have to pay for the materials.

Cheers!

nel

hello. would you mind sharing your works to us?

Hi all, below are some of my works. I am relatively nice thus open to discussions and my services are complimentary. Currently, it is more of an interest and it makes me happy when the couple are pleased with my creations.

nel

The links are here:
e45346c091da511d0aa8839f562db441-Car%20deco1.jpg

31781ed8602bf4aa4f10eb18c5b92f3c-Car%20deco2.jpg

31781ed8602bf4aa4f10eb18c5b92f3c-handbouquet1.jpg

nel

Hi all, below are some of my works. I am relatively *new thus open to discussions and my services are complimentary. Currently, it is more of an interest and it makes me happy when the couple are pleased with my creations.

TYPO error above. Oopps