Wedding at One Degree 15

rojak

banquet on the yacht!!

I really loved the package and venue and decor of one-15-marina at sentosa, but am doing my ROM at church, so i'd like to share this information with all other BTBs who have a more flexible ROM destination! :)

SOLEMNIZATION PACKAGE

Buffet Lunch @ $2,888++ for 30 guests

$65++ per additional guest

Buffet Dinner @ $3,188++ for 30 guests

$75++ per additional guest

Package includes:

Usage of venue for 3 hours
Especially designed buffet menu by our team of Innovative Chef
Free flow of soft drinks to be served throughout the event
Waiver of corkage charge for sealed and duty-paid Hard Liquor brought-in for
this event.
Floral decoration of the venue
Complimentary one night stay in our luxurious Marina Club room (with
Balcony) inclusive of American breakfast for two (2) persons at our Latitude
Bistro
Complimentary carpark passes for 100% of confirmed attendance (Parking at
Arrival Plaza)
Complimentary admission to Sentosa Island for all guests (Not inclusive via
Sentosa shuttle bus, Sentosa cove express shuttle, Cable car & Monorail)

rojak

Wedding dinner would be slightly different.. (but almost the same cost! >.<)

Wedding Dinner Packages

‘TRUE BLISS’
8-course Chinese Set Dinner at $888++ per table of 10 guests

‘TRUE CHARM’
8-course Chinese Set Dinner at $988++ per table of 10 guests

‘TRUE ELEGANCE’
8-course Chinese Set Dinner at $1,088++ per table of 10 guests

‘TRUE PROMISE’
9-course Chinese Set Dinner at $1,188++ per table of 10 guests

‘TRUE ROMANCE’
9-course Chinese Set Dinner at $1,388++ per table of 10 guests

rojak

and the dinner package includes the following:

Exquisite set menus for your selection

Trial dinner for 10 persons for your selected menu (served from Monday to Thursday
only, excluding Eve of & Public Holidays)

Free flow of soft drinks, chinese tea and mixers throughout the banquet.

One barrel of beer (30-litre) OR 15 bottles of our fine house wine. ($35 per additional
bottle)

Waiver of corkage charge for all duty paid and sealed hard liquor brought-in.

A bottle of Pommery champagne for champagne pouring.

An elegant decorative wedding cake.

Specially designed wedding invitation cards for up to 70% of your guaranteed
attendance.

An exquisite wedding guest book.

Unique signature of wedding favours for every guest.

Two nights stay in our luxurious Marina Club room (with Balcony) inclusive of
American breakfast for two (2) persons at our LATITUDE Bistro

Wedding decorations specially designed to suit your wedding theme colors. Decorations
include 6 fresh floral aisle stands, fresh floral centerpieces on all dining tables, stage
decoration and a fresh floral centerpiece for the reception table

Complimentary car parking for up to 100% of your guaranteed guest attendance at
Sentosa Cove Arrival Plaza carpark

thetoots

is this dinner on yatch itself? or at tt place? cox sound lyk is at a venue or something? docked or sailing? o.o

poshberries

Yeah, my friend's friend had her wedding on the yacht last year, it was quite fun as mentioned by her. But need to inform you guys in advance, some of her friend's relatives got seasick because they are older folks and not very used of sea-travelling & having banquet lunch on the sea. In fact the overall event was ok. Hope this helps for your consideration. Thanks.

starryz

is this dinner on yatch itself? or at tt place? cox sound lyk is at a venue or something? docked or sailing? o.o

doesnt sound like its on the yatch, the prices seems pretty cheap if its really on the yatch. but then as poshberries mentioned the elderly tend to get seasick easily..especially if the yatch is not moving then it will keep bobbling up and down which can get quite giddy after awhile.

thetoots

yup.... so better gt ur relatives to be prepare. give them medication before getting on the yatch...

i recommend you to get bigger yatch if u have the budget and have more people... as is more steady..

and when u get a yatch let it sail plz =.= no point having it docked this is my opinion...

if anyone looking for 1 u guyz can try trulyharmony... so far i thnk they are the only professionals that are capable enough to do it... saw their portfolio b4 nice...

bt u guyz got to consider lo... range 5.5-10k during normal times... depends on number of pple and blah blah... bt to me.. only go on yatch if u wan the exp.. and dun mind paying... will be good for ROM.. wedding to me... unless u have very little friends and relative lyk 34 for sailing or 60 for docked? then u can consider... if not will be yatch bah :)

i want it for my rom though :X

Poohe

Hi,
Have anyone been attend wedding solemnization or planning their wedding at Degree One 15? Can share with me the experience and also the package? Thanks.

oceanbreeze

Hi Poohe,

I have planned a wedding reception at One Degree 15 and happy to share my thoughts.
You can drop me a note (timur.msy@gmail.com) or call (9338 8753/9835 6891).

Sean

Hi Sean,

If it is possible, would like to know more details as well. Am currently planning for my solemnization in sept or oct 2011.
Thanks in advance!

Rachel Lee

Hi Rachel,
Congrats! I'm sure you and your husband will have a memorable day. Did you arrange your photo-shoot at the One15? Will drop you a note shortly. Cheers

Hi we did but however there was one small incident where one of the members questioned us rudely in the midst of our photoshoot. It did dampen the mood, my Htb was quite affected so after a while we proceed to another location.

Looking forward to the looking various designs for the decor and setting cos now still have not much idea on the table settings and flower decor.

One15Marina

Hi we did but however there was one small incident where one of the members questioned us rudely in the midst of our photoshoot. It did dampen the mood, my Htb was quite affected so after a while we proceed to another location.

Looking forward to the looking various designs for the decor and setting cos now still have not much idea on the table settings and flower decor.

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that! No point getting upset over snobbish people:)
[I had my photo-shoot in March and I brought along a crew of 3 (photographer, his assistant, make-up/stylist). Since it was a week day, I hardly saw any member and the staff was very polite.]

Btw, have you designed your wedding cards already since One15 is not providing any? Also, I have a lot of brand new and unused wedding paraphernalia, such as ceremonial tea set, feather-pens (for guest to write their well-wishes, 150 sets of wedding favors (aka door gifts), etc. Let me know.

Cheers.

Rachel Lee

Hi One15marina,
My Htb will be designing the invites now I am sourcing for printers for a good price. When will your wedding be? Everything prepared have you seen your photos yet? Can't wait to see the photos.