Wedding at One Degree 15 - Page 9

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Junior Member tulips is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeky View Post
    Hi everyone, i had my ROM at the one degree15, nova room level 3 last dec11. It was a nice place to have family and close friend gathering..with exceptional view outside!

I had close to 60 guests (unecpectedly many friends could turn up) - it was a little bit crowded but to my opinion was acceptable as they can open up the 2nd level, and guests can also hang around at the balcony outside nova room.

All in all it was a pleasant event and all my guests praise the choice of venue and food an exceptional event! ;)
    Hi Cheeky,

Does all your guests have a seat?

Junior Member sigma is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Smile buffet lunch nova room

hi, would like to enquire those who have held their rom at nova room.. can i check on the buffet lunch spread for 30 pax is enough for how many people? how big is the portion? i would like to be safe just in case there's too many unexpected guests. help! thanks!!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone, i had my ROM at the one degree15, nova room level 3 last dec11. It was a nice place to have family and close friend gathering..with exceptional view outside!

I had close to 60 guests (unecpectedly many friends could turn up) - it was a little bit crowded but to my opinion was acceptable as they can open up the 2nd level, and guests can also hang around at the balcony outside nova room.

All in all it was a pleasant event and all my guests praise the choice of venue and food an exceptional event! ;)
    hi cheeky, can i check how much food did you cater for?? was it enough for the 60 pax! i'm afraid of situation where the food is too little for the crowd. wouldn't be nice

Junior Member secrets is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Really, you're planning to have yours at One Degree 15? I mean, usually couples have their weddings in hotels or country clubs.. But yours is something different. That must be a unique idea!

Junior Member cheeky is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I cannot remember for sure but it was definitely less than 60pax food. I think it was probably 45? Before the event we asked for 40...on the day itself many friends and family came to support us, the manager asked if we wanted to add the food by 5 - so total of 45 ;)

just to note, you wouldnt be able to bring back the food as they have quite a strict policy not to bring the food out (in line with NEA catering guideline though)

all the best in your prep!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I cannot remember for sure but it was definitely less than 60pax food. I think it was probably 45? Before the event we asked for 40...on the day itself many friends and family came to support us, the manager asked if we wanted to add the food by 5 - so total of 45 ;)

just to note, you wouldnt be able to bring back the food as they have quite a strict policy not to bring the food out (in line with NEA catering guideline though)

all the best in your prep!

Thanks cheeky for your reply!!! By the way, are the food portions big? For your rom, was the 45 pax food enough for the 60 guests? Sorry for the Questions! A million Thanks!!! ((((:

Junior Member cheeky is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma View Post
    Thanks cheeky for your reply!!! By the way, are the food portions big? For your rom, was the 45 pax food enough for the 60 guests? Sorry for the Questions! A million Thanks!!! ((((:
    Hello sigma - not to worry. If you read again I did mention i mentioned 45 for 60, it was enough in my case, I also mentioned about the remaining food not to be brought back - so there was sufficiently good quantity remaining there where I wouldve wanted to bring back if i could. But then again that was my case - I had kids and some adults who "probably" were on diet? limited their food intake? so it's depending on your crowd.

I suggest you discuss your concerns with your banquet manager, what is the expected no. of guests - if you cant estimate, the banquet manager will raise the issue of food on the day and ask you if you would like to top up.

hope it helps!

Junior Member rogercyd is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Wedding at one degree 15 marina

15 degree marina which I went is good for small group.

Junior Member jer88 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Here for the attachments thanks!

Junior Member jess1977 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyone holding your solemnization at one degree 15 recently?

Junior Member whitemallows is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone tried having your solemnization/wedding at One Degree 15 on board their yacht?? Thought of doing on a yacht

Junior Member xephilia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Dolphin, have you had your solemnisation dinner yet? Can you share your experience about managing 150 pax at the iconic building? I booked the iconic building too and am looking at quite a big crowd too. my email is ki.mitzi@gmail.com thanks!

Junior Member JoyceBryan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Everyone, i'm new here... Would like to ask anyone has any comments on holding a wedding dinner at One 15 degree marina club? How's the package like?

Junior Member xibi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i would wan to check that if let say i have estimated 60 pax (including babies and young children around 6 and all aged 6 or younger), can i order 50pax from them or like 45 pax? cuz i saw that they have the complimentary car park provided 100% attendances. cuz i also cant guarantee all will turn up le. so i rather want to ask for lesser pax and make sure food is enuf or last min ask for add on food?

Junior Member Queenie84 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anyone held their solemnization at One 15 degree marina club recently? Care to share your experience? Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast