Wedding packages or source for different services yourself?

roodadreem

Hello all

just wondering if anyone did a research on sourcing the different services like MUA, photographer, car hire, wedding gown etc separately instead of taking up a package from bridal companies? Just wondering if it's worth going through the trouble.

msiceblue

btw, whats MUA? sorry, im new here. :)

Mm, nowadays are ala-carte services. As each has their own expertise areas to focus in, it will normally make work piece more quality one than a quantity one. :)

strawberryjam

Hi there! I didn't go for the MUA sevices of my bridal package because my friend was a MUA and she has a cheaper rate. I think it's worthe the trouble because some bridal packages are not fixed so you can probably save more. :)

Jessicati

Actually alot people has been debating about this questions, but as for me I find signing a package much easier & less time consuming. But make sure you've signed with a good store tho, as for me I signed mine with beautiful love, somehow they're able to make me feel comfortable & at ease for them to handle.

Jessicati

Also, they had very polite staffs & make sure we do not feel neglected. The money we paid for is worth it for such service. If you're alittle confused to choose, maybe you could dropby their website & take a quick look?

Cheers!