Hey guys~ I don't live in Singapore right now but planning to have my wedding reception back in Singapore November 2014.

After dealing with some restaurants hotels and blah blah blah, I've narrowed down to two choices (based on online searching): which is Ah Yat Abalone @ Turf City and Azzura Beach Club @ Sentosa. The Ah Yat is out of my list coz the person just ignored me, she only replied to me after her other colleague forwarded my email to her, since then she ignore me again, so there is no way I am dealing with this woman and this place anymore.

Due to limited budget (plus limited resources), Azzura Beach Club seems fit my budget most than any other options (ps: or any good recommendations from you guys?). Not much wedding functions can be found online, so I wonder if you guys have any idea is that a good place to host a wedding reception?

We are looking for about 100-120pax, with a dinner followed by a party (or just dinner with lower budget). I found positive+negative reviews from tripadvisor.com said their toilet is dirty, food and service are bad. So, just wanna hear you guys comment (please help me!), or if any better suggestion in looking for a venue?

Thanks!!!