Wedding Venue at Concorde Hotel Singapore (F.K.A Le Meridien Singapore) - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Member poshberries is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbs up Concorde Hotel -- Wedding Workshop 21 May 2011 (Sat)

Hi, I am happy to choose Concorde for my wedding this yr end. Their service is good and price is affordable. But too bad I can't attend this wedding workshop this time as I am on overseas holidays. Should someone attending pls help me take photos of their latest 2 wedding themes. Total themes: 3. I called up Concorde last week and info to all, Concorde have already renovated all their guestrooms (brand new) and this coming April, they are going to revamp the doors/carpets for some other areas and in August, they are going to do some reno for their Grand Ballroom where the wedding banquet is held. So we can expect a new look. So to confirm their wedding show was changed from 30 April 2011 to 21 May 2011 now. Homework done for all. Hope this helps. If you need any enquiries, you can PM me and I hope I can be of help to all. Cheers!

FYI, their Wedding Package is out since last yr 2010.
    Nevertheless here it is again for 2011 and 2012 ---> http://singapore.concordehotelsresor...ingPackage.pdf

Here is the latest update for ALL:

Wedding Workshop 2011
    Learn how you can create your dream wedding in our wedding workshop on 21 May 2011. Every couple attending the workshop will be offered special perks.

Date: 21 May 2011
    Time: 11am to 5pm
    Venue: Concorde Ballroom, 3rd Level (Lobby Level)
    Price: Free admission

Please contact +65 6739 8338/9 or email us today!

Our exclusive Wedding Packages offer benefits:

One night accommodation in Bridal Suite with welcome fruit basket, assorted pralines and breakfast for two served by our Room Service Butler
    Oriental or Western themed invitation cards for up to 70% of the confirmed guest (excluding printing)
    Waiver of corkage charge for duty paid and sealed hard liquor
    Corkage charge for wine at S$21.00 nett per bottle
    Exclusive prices for your wine purchased from Concorde Hotel Singapore
    Free flow of soft drinks, mixers and Chinese tea
    Free flow of beer (applicable for weekday packages)
    Complimentary 30 litres barrel of beer (applicable for weekend packages)
    Complimentary food tasting for 10 persons
    Light meal (room service) prior to dinner reception for wedding couple
    Two VIP car park lots at Hotel entrance
    Complimentary car passes for 20% of confirmed guests
    Welcome cocktails in elegant foyer
    Wedding book for guest signatures
    Exquisite wedding decorations with beautifully bedecked flower stage decorations, floral centre piece for VIP tables and fresh flowers on all other tables
    Wedding march on red carpet with romantic mist effect
    Five-tier wedding cake with genuine top tier
    Five-tier champagne fountain with a bottle of champagne
    Choice of wedding giveaways for all guests
    Special room rates for additional rooms (subject to availability)
    Please click here for more information.

*Soleminization packages are available upon request.

Junior Member Alicelim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Smile Reviews for Concorde Hotel

Hi,

Anyone can share your experience with Concorde Hotel?

Junior Member serene_kinki is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Wink Concorde Hotel Service

Hi,

Anyone held or attend the wedding at concorde hotel?
    How was the food and service?

Any event planner from concorde that can recommend to me?

Thanks

Junior Member TandG is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Concorde Hotel Review, pls

Hi Poshberries,

How's your wedding getting on at Concorde?

I am sourcing for a couple of hotels and Concorde is one of them. my AD is May 2013.

I went there and seen the ballroom..

You are right, is kind dim lighting.. But what concern me is the external area of the hotel.. It looks abit complex and "wulu"..

Is the food and service good??

Appreciate it if you can reply me with your actual experience (both good and bad)

Thanks

Member juxstapose is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    anyone had their wedding dinner here recently?

Junior Member kiatzmingz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi hi...any grooms/brides who have held their wedding at Concorde would like to share their experience and comment on the services provided as well as the foods for their banquets at Concorde? Planning to meet the coordinator this week to book my banquet in Dec 2013.

By the way, for other BTB who are interested, there will be a showroom on 24 November 2012 from 11am - 5pm at the Concorde Ballroom. The registration is opened and the admission is free.

Senior Member poshberries is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Yes I am very pleased with their svc

I had my wedding dinner held last yr in Concorde Hotel, it was a total success, their svc was excellent & they took care of everything that we do not have to worry at all. My wedding co-ord was Valerie Lim & my banquet manager was Roland, both of them are extremely pro & gd!! I had a 9-course dinner. All my guests were very satisfied with the food, particularly a special dessert called Pumpkin Puree with Almond Flakes! Try their svc, I am sure you like them too!! The ballroom was spacious & was fully revamp for their carpets & wall decors last yr in Sep. The lightings are great with colored LEDs spotlights. AV was great as well. I am one of the very few couples who took up their package without going to any of their roadshows or via any friends' recommendations, I chose & signed up with them when I met up with Valerie for discussion. Their bridal suite was huge & spacious as well!! They even specially prepared Wedding Towels in the bathroom which looked really heartwarming to newly weds!! Anyone of you needs more info can pm me at mphosis_spree@hotmail.com personally. Enjoy preparing folks, I am a total satisfied cust of Concorde Hotel. Cheers!!

Junior Member kiatzmingz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by poshberries View Post
    I had my wedding dinner held last yr in Concorde Hotel, it was a total success, their svc was excellent & they took care of everything that we do not have to worry at all. My wedding co-ord was Valerie Lim & my banquet manager was Roland, both of them are extremely pro & gd!! I had a 9-course dinner. All my guests were very satisfied with the food, particularly a special dessert called Pumpkin Puree with Almond Flakes! Try their svc, I am sure you like them too!! The ballroom was spacious & was fully revamp for their carpets & wall decors last yr in Sep. The lightings are great with colored LEDs spotlights. AV was great as well. I am one of the very few couples who took up their package without going to any of their roadshows or via any friends' recommendations, I chose & signed up with them when I met up with Valerie for discussion. Their bridal suite was huge & spacious as well!! They even specially prepared Wedding Towels in the bathroom which looked really heartwarming to newly weds!! Anyone of you needs more info can pm me at mphosis_spree@hotmail.com personally. Enjoy preparing folks, I am a total satisfied cust of Concorde Hotel. Cheers!!
    Wow! A thumbs up experience posted by Poshberries. Thanks a lot. It makes me look forward to my appointment tomorrow with Valerie. Just not sure what to look out for tomorrow. Hopefully I do not book without asking for more.

Member lynnng is on a distinguished road lynnng's Avatar
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

Ive been to concorde just last week, not for a wedding dinner, but for their buffet dinner @ spices cafe.

First impression upon entering from the shopping mall which leds me to a lift up to the main lobby of concorde hotel - bad. It looks shabby and worn out and you would not be imagining a hotel in this torn down place.

But when i got to the main lobby of the hotel, i was taken for a surprise, it was a total different place, i would say it seems like heaven and earth though they were jus floors apart lol.. it looks grand and well kept and definitely looks very very new.

Spices cafe food was good, especially at that price we were paying, for all major credit cards (Citibank/OCBC/UOB etc) u pay 3 for the price of 4, but you get 1 serving of lobster (really huge and succulent meat) and unlimited generous servings of crabs in diff styles, and not forgetting their fresh seafood, somewhere i would def go again and recommend my friends to go. I guess the food at the banquet should not differ much as well.

Good luck to u and do share your experience with them =D

Junior Member sasapearlyn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi poshberries, would like to check if you mind sharing the package and perks with me? as im really keen too. If okay, please email me at yanling84@hotmail.com. Thanks! =)

Junior Member wedges is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi poshberries, would like to check if you can share the package and perks with me and also your personal reviews of the whole banquet? . If can, please email me at wedgeswork@gmail.com. Many Thanks! =)

Junior Member zhuolene is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Me and my bf went to concorde last week. Like what lynnng mentioned, the outside looked shabby but the inside is considered very new. The ballroom we went to see is relatively huge. Currently considering this as our wedding dinner venue

Junior Member joykoh07 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi

Can anyone share their wedding package? I am planning to hold my wedding dinner at Concorde in 2014. Any good coordinator and banquet manager to recommend?

Any idea if they will be having any wedding showcase soon?

Junior Member papasmurf5117 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Joykoh07!

they having a seminar in 4th may 2013. free admission.

Check out their website for more info.

papasmurf.

Junior Member yvonnerf is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi

we booked Concorde for our banquet lunch next year.
    Not much reviews about them.. but after scouring other hotels, we end up
    choosing Concorde becoz their ballroom is really nice and has no pillars.

Not sure about the food though..

But our coordinator, Zaiton is really sweet and nice.
    Seems like she tries everything in her best ability to accommodate to our requests.

Of coz we couldn't get an extra night stay for free, neither did she throw in an extra room free.. but it worked out perfectly for us.

fingers cross for our big day next year!