What's your dream wedding dress?

jasmine

hi brides, let's share what's our dream wedding dress here! I'm sure many of us here have been dreaming about our wedding since a little girl, is there any dress that you vision yourself wearing for your wedding? :D

For me, it's probably the a-line/princess type of wedding dress, but with some ball gown look. I love the gown here: http://www.perfectweddings.sg/the-a-lineprincess-wedding-dress/ i think it's my perfect type of wedding dress.

Ladies share your dream wedding dress! :D

poshberries

A sexily low V-shaped cut halter or tube top to show off your cleavage, sewn with a string of swaroski crystals connecting it and bare back with a whole string sewn with swaroski crystals for the upper part with a lower part of an A-line designed, slightly tilted/slanted multi-tier chiffon dress also sewn with swaroski crystals.

jollyholly

A sexily low V-shaped cut halter or tube top to show off your cleavage, sewn with a string of swaroski crystals connecting it and bare back with a whole string sewn with swaroski crystals for the upper part with a lower part of an A-line designed, slightly tilted/slanted multi-tier chiffon dress also sewn with swaroski crystals.

woo sounds so sexy! did you manage to find your dream dress for your wedding posh? :D

poshberries

Hi Jollyholly, unfortunately No! ahhahaa..it is always easy for me to say what I want but very hard to find what I want or expect from. That is the reason why I became so "creative and imaginative"...hahahaa!!! So have you found yours yet? I hope yes and happy new yr to all!

orangeball

My wedding dress is something strapless, simple yet very elegant. It would have a simple design but it would stand out. :D

qinqing

i want something that would make me look me like a princess but with a modern touch too. something that's a bit sexy. :D

jollybee

A strapless wedding gown with a wide skirt tulle complete with intricate beadings. Simple yet very elegant.

Sarazixin

Hi all, I'm transferring my package at Blessed Brides! Cash value of $750 that can be used for rental OTR or MTM. Letting go at $600. PM me if interested. Thanks!

peachtwirl

my dream wedding dress would be a lacey own or something like that of bella from twilight when she and edward cullen got married. :D

dandelion

My dream wedding gown is a mermaid style dress with an illusion neckline embroidered with glittering beads. i want a simple gown that is both elegant and comfortable to wear.

babymaybe

White-Vera-Wang-Bridal-Fall-2014.jpg

wedding-dress-by-marchesa-fall-2014-bridal-1.full.jpg

My dream wedding gown would look something like from vera wang like the first picture or like the second one from marchesa.