When will the Wedding Tools be ready? Any advice?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member poshberries is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbs up When will the Wedding Tools be ready? Any advice?

Hi, I am keen to know when will the Wedding Tools be ready? In the website, it mentioned that some tools will be ready by 20 Jan 2011 but till now, there is no info yet. I am excited to know and ready to use them if available. This is important for all the soon BTBs. Do keep us update again. Thanks!

Moderator PerfectPixie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi poshberries, I am glad you are excited to use the tools!

We have completed 95% of our wedding website tool. Our wedding website creator tool comes along with a very nice photo album gallery with slideshow, chat wall, a selection of wedding website templates that you can select as well as being able to customise your website to your own look and feel easily. You will also be able to have your own wedding profile and chat with other brides easily from your profile.

There is a currently slight delay as we are designing more web templates to add to our selection. We are looking to launch the wedding website creator tool in about 1.5 - 2 weeks from now. There will be great contests and giveaways in the upcoming months too.

After that, upcoming launches includes:

1) Guest List Manager and online Wedding RSVP that can be integrated to your website.

We have a few more tools that our happy coders are coming up with but that shall be revealed at a later time.
    Last edited by PerfectPixie; 26-01-2011 at 03:35 AM.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectPixie View Post
    Hi poshberries, I am glad you are excited to use the tools!

We have completed 95% of our wedding website tool. Our wedding website creator tool comes along with a very nice photo album gallery with slideshow, chat wall, a selection of wedding website templates that you can select as well as being able to customise your website to your own look and feel easily. You will also be able to have your own wedding profile and chat with other brides easily from your profile.

There is a currently slight delay as we are designing more web templates to add to our selection. We are looking to launch the wedding website creator tool in about 1.5 - 2 weeks from now. There will be great contests and giveaways in the upcoming months too.

After that, upcoming launches includes:

1) Guest List Manager and online Wedding RSVP that can be integrated to your website.

We have a few more tools that our happy coders are coming up with but that shall be revealed at a later time.
    Hi PerfectPixie, I am glad to receive your prompt reply! And I like to say thanks to you & your team for such wonderful tools that can assist all the BTBs like us! Hope the tools can come in handy for everyone. Keep us posted then and a happy new year to you in advance! Cheers!

Senior Member astutekitty is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Pixie

I am also excited to use the tools.

Hopefully, you will be launching them soon.

v^^v

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Aka datang (Stay in tune) to all! I believe it will be an exciting tool for all of us. Thanks!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thank you all for the support brides! The beta launch will be out this coming week likelihood on Wednesday and we will be sending out the special invite via PM to try out the beta. The wedding website creator tool is very easy to use and I am excited for the launch This upcoming beta launch will include the guest list manager tool and online RSVP as well. All entries in the guest list manager can also be downloaded to excel from the tool. Stay tune! Watch your PMs

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    As an update We are about to come out of the beta launch soon. We are in the process of improving the user experience of the wedding website creator as well as adding many beautiful templates of more than 30+ of them. The launch of the website creator will be sometime next week. Have a great weekend ladies!

Member Caroline is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Tat sounds cool! I have been waiting for the launch hahas

Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I'm also looking forward to using those tools! =)

Member rainne is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Wow I have been searching for a wedding website creator and the ones i saw in US has monthly fees and the designs are not really that great. Is this free or will it cost anything?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello rainne, all our wedding tools including the wedding website creator is Free to use. There will not be any monthly fees at all. And I am very happy to say that our website design layouts are veryyy beautiful! I myself cant wait for it to be launched haha. Stay tune for the upcoming surprise! ;)

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow! Sound exciting! Can't wait too! =)

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by preceptor View Post
    no news as yet ? I am looking forward to it.
    Hi preceptor, thanks for letting us know of your interest! We are currently implementing our new design across the entire Perfect Weddings site. After the new design has been implemented, (estimated by this week) then we will be able to launch the wedding tools. Beta users will be able to try out the new wedding tools first, followed by the public launch. We will keep you in the know when the beta is ready for use!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectPixie View Post
    Hi preceptor, thanks for letting us know of your interest! We are currently implementing our new design across the entire Perfect Weddings site. After the new design has been implemented, (estimated by this week) then we will be able to launch the wedding tools. Beta users will be able to try out the new wedding tools first, followed by the public launch. We will keep you in the know when the beta is ready for use!
    Who will be the beta users?
    Hopefully it will launch soon!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    Who will be the beta users?
    Hopefully it will launch soon!
    Hi meilingg, if you would like to be one of our beta users, do drop me a PM indicating your email and whether you have taken your pre-wedding photoshoot. (Or when you will be taking them, if you haven't.)

We are excited for the launch too! Do look out for our new site design this week! We will be in touch with you when the wedding website creator is ready for beta users!