Where to find nice & cheap Wedding Cakes and Cupcakes? - Page 2
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 72
  1. #16
    Member samson smith is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    45
    Perfect Points
    5.5
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    Recently i have a friend who have her cupcakes catered from Twelve Cupcakes...
    http://www.twelvecupcakes.com/
    Nice post...It is really very nice wedding gift....thanks for share your link..!!

  2. #17
    Member littlemissy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    35
    Perfect Points
    5.3
    View Wedding Profile
    i have a friend who bakes cupcakes really nice.. you can pm me for more info..

  3. #18
    Junior Member Shirelle is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    i have a friend who bakes cupcakes really nice.. you can pm me for more info..
    Hi littlemissy, could you share your friend's contact pls?

  4. #19
    Junior Member smileymiley is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Perfect Points
    1.3
    View Wedding Profile
    try http://shibertys.blogspot.com/, never ordered from Jessica before but her cupcakes/cakes looks really pretty and yummy.

  5. #20
    Junior Member marieyusoff is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2
    Perfect Points
    0.5
    View Wedding Profile

    homemade cupcakes

    Hi Shirelle, check out homebaked & cheap cupcakese from seong's brownies. contact annie @92277685. she can bake very good red velvet cupcakes.
    cheers.

  6. #21
    Junior Member lovesredvelvet is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by marieyusoff View Post
    hi, u can also call annie at 92277685 for nice, fresh budget cupcakes..thx.
    hi thanks recommend. I tried quite good. You must t
    ell her your budget she will try to accomodate.. She even let u try cake tasting..I tried both her signature red velvet & budget buttercream ones. Both Yum.

  7. #22
    Junior Member raisincake is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by marieyusoff View Post
    Hi Shirelle, check out homebaked & cheap cupcakese from seong's brownies. contact annie @92277685. she can bake very good red velvet cupcakes.
    cheers.
    yeah, really quite good. i love her red velvet cake, like u can taste real choc inside. she recommended her mini angel food cake & we ordered half red velvet half angel food. she decorated them with sweet pink icing, looked so beautiful. both taste nice.

  8. #23
    Junior Member happycakes is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincake View Post
    yeah, really quite good. i love her red velvet cake, like u can taste real choc inside. she recommended her mini angel food cake & we ordered half red velvet half angel food. she decorated them with sweet pink icing, looked so beautiful. both taste nice.
    raisingcake,thanks. i just had her red velvet cupcakes for my wedding. my guests they are very fresh,soft & moist. I had half blue velvet half red,very beautiful. my siser said she will also settle for her for her december wedding.

  9. #24
    Senior Member Charissa26 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    102
    Perfect Points
    61.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Plain vanilla cupcakes from Holland Village. -$3.20 per cupcake.
    High Society - $2.80

  10. #25
    Junior Member brownies is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    1.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesredvelvet View Post
    hi thanks recommend. I tried quite good. You must t
    ell her your budget she will try to accomodate.. She even let u try cake tasting..I tried both her signature red velvet & budget buttercream ones. Both Yum.
    hmm,her red velvet cupcakes are really quite good. i like them soft & moist even after a day's refrigeration in my cold fridge. cream cheese is quite good too. u can ask her to put in fresh lemon zest in cream cheese very yummy just like twelve cupcakes!

  11. #26
    Junior Member 13cupcakes is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by marieyusoff View Post
    Hi Shirelle, check out homebaked & cheap cupcakese from seong's brownies. contact annie @92277685. she can bake very good red velvet cupcakes.
    cheers.
    Good budget red velvet cupcakes. $2.75 each. Generous cream cheese frosting. Lemon cupcakes very yummy too.thanks.

  12. #27
    Junior Member varlhonacocoa is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    1.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by 13cupcakes View Post
    Good budget red velvet cupcakes. $2.75 each. Generous cream cheese frosting. Lemon cupcakes very yummy too.thanks.
    thanks 13cupcakes(u have a cute name,affilaited wif twelve cupcakes?haha of course not, else promoting annie's cupcakes). i agree,my sister ordered customised red velvet wif individual packaging only at $3.50 each. quite delicious & beautiful. I like her cream cheese frosting. my old cousin ordered heart shaped wedding brownies also Yummm.

  13. #28
    Junior Member Alezio is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    Coool..! thanks! been looking for a place..

  14. #29
    Junior Member riverside is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    thanks for information ....

  15. #30
    Junior Member crumbboss is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Perfect Points
    1.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by brownies View Post
    hmm,her red velvet cupcakes are really quite good. i like them soft & moist even after a day's refrigeration in my cold fridge. cream cheese is quite good too. u can ask her to put in fresh lemon zest in cream cheese very yummy just like twelve cupcakes!
    Thanks brownies. I ordered 6 pieces red velvet to try & got hooked. Got my girlfriend's sister's engagement red velvet cupcakes from her,so beautiful & yummy. And polite & pretty. My girlfren's sister loves her red velvet, was joking to join partnership,open a shop wif her.haha. doesn't have a shop easier .haha.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts