Where to find nice & cheap Wedding Cakes and Cupcakes? - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Junior Member crumbboss is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by crumbboss View Post
    Thanks brownies. I ordered 6 pieces red velvet to try & got hooked. Got my girlfriend's sister's engagement red velvet cupcakes from her,so beautiful & yummy. And polite & pretty. My girlfren's sister loves her red velvet, was joking to join partnership,open a shop wif her.haha. doesn't have a shop easier .haha.
    oh! her lemony cupcakes wif lemon cream cheese frosting can die! I had 3 in one go..delicious.

Junior Member confetti is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by varlhonacocoa View Post
    thanks 13cupcakes(u have a cute name,affilaited wif twelve cupcakes?haha of course not, else promoting annie's cupcakes). i agree,my sister ordered customised red velvet wif individual packaging only at $3.50 each. quite delicious & beautiful. I like her cream cheese frosting. my old cousin ordered heart shaped wedding brownies also Yummm.
    hi,thanks for the recommendation. I had both my wedding red velvet cake & cupcakes from Annie. They tasted very good,even better than twelve cupcakes & swirls bake shop. My relatives thought her homebaked cakes are very fresh & of good quality ingred.I love her cream cheese frosting. She decorated my wedding cakes with piped out cream cheese roses,so beautiful. Looks like i gonna order all of my cakes from her lo especially my wedding anniversary. Got standard,should open a shop. She's so humble said she cant afford rental.

Junior Member redvelvetcuppies is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    OMG..i finally found someone who can bake good decent red velvet cupcakes. Most are just colored red cakes wif cheap buttercream but so called cream cheese. Annie Lescupcakes is simply delicious. I got her number thru my philipines friend in sengkang.Anyway,check out her very yummy,very moist & very soft red velvet cuppies.Now that i'm regular,she gives me extra cream cheese with no extra charge! Cool!

stterc
    Quote Originally Posted by confetti View Post
    hi,thanks for the recommendation. I had both my wedding red velvet cake & cupcakes from Annie. They tasted very good,even better than twelve cupcakes & swirls bake shop. My relatives thought her homebaked cakes are very fresh & of good quality ingred.I love her cream cheese frosting. She decorated my wedding cakes with piped out cream cheese roses,so beautiful. Looks like i gonna order all of my cakes from her lo especially my wedding anniversary. Got standard,should open a shop. She's so humble said she cant afford rental.

Junior Member juniorscreamcheese is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    thanks babe. i ordered a wedding celebration cake & regular cupcakes, both red velvet. So yummy. Regretted should have ordered 5kg instead of a 3kg. She actually piped beautiful cream cheese roses on my pink wedding cake, so pretty. My guests said too pretty to eat. Then, her tiffany blue cream cheese on this soft,moist red velvet cupcakes wowed my guests. Simple rose swirl with 2tiny hearts beating together, simplicity with beauty...She should set up a Cupcake shop! Yum!

Junior Member juniorscreamcheese is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorscreamcheese View Post
    thanks babe. i ordered a wedding celebration cake & regular cupcakes, both red velvet. So yummy. Regretted should have ordered 5kg instead of a 3kg. She actually piped beautiful cream cheese roses on my pink wedding cake, so pretty. My guests said too pretty to eat. Then, her tiffany blue cream cheese on this soft,moist red velvet cupcakes wowed my guests. Simple rose swirl with 2tiny hearts beating together, simplicity with beauty...She should set up a Cupcake shop! Yum!
    oh,just in case anyone likes to try these yummy cuppies check out http://lescupcakes.weebly.com

Junior Member bananawalnut is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by redvelvetcuppies View Post
    OMG..i finally found someone who can bake good decent red velvet cupcakes. Most are just colored red cakes wif cheap buttercream but so called cream cheese. Annie Lescupcakes is simply delicious. I got her number thru my philipines friend in sengkang.Anyway,check out her very yummy,very moist & very soft red velvet cuppies.Now that i'm regular,she gives me extra cream cheese with no extra charge! Cool!

stterc

hey good recommendation. They are indeed delicious cupcakes. I dont know what did she put inside her red velvet cupcakes that make them so soft & moist even after refrigeration! Amazing! Just check out her super delicious cupcakes! Meet her at town mrt station without delivery charge! Kudos! Worth it!

Junior Member bosscupcakes is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    junior creamcheese, appreciate your help. my wedding cakes & cupcakes are so beautiful & delicious. Even my guests said so & asked for her contact. Its cheap & good. She uses real good ingred.especially her red velvet & chocolate cupcakes. So chocolaty & the cream cheese frosting is to die for...oh, i had 3 cupcakes at one time..haha. try les cupcakes! her wedding cake toppers are so beautiful too.
    oh,just in case anyone likes to try these yummy cuppies check out http://lescupcakes.weebly.com

Junior Member littlecuppies is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    appreciate u guys for letting me know. my hubby agreed & we tried our favourite red velvet cupcakes from her. its really good, soft, moist & lots of cream cheese. she even catered to our budget when we told her we overspend on it..we strongly recomend les cupcakes, http://lescupcakes.weebly.com ;)Kudos.

Junior Member oldtown is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    catered wedding top tier cake & cupcakes from her. quite good & price is reasonable. you get to try free cupcakes when u engaged her services. We meet up & she even gave us some cuppies for both families to try. u can tell her color & how sweet u wanna your cuppies to be on the spot after tasting. her wedding cake toppers are beaut. & cute. thanks junior cream cheese.

Member heartsandroses is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    try missus bonbon. they also offer customized cakes and cupcakes. i personally like their macaron. not too sweet, just enough for you to want to eat more.

Junior Member cannon is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oldtown, we tried les cupcakes. Their red velvet cupcakes are really yummy. My sister's best friend is gonna cater her wedding cupcakes from them after having many cupcakes at my sis.wedding. U can tell the lady boss u prefer the cakes sugar level. Cream cheese frosting is good too. Pure cream cheese only...

Quote Originally Posted by oldtown View Post
    catered wedding top tier cake & cupcakes from her. quite good & price is reasonable. you get to try free cupcakes when u engaged her services. We meet up & she even gave us some cuppies for both families to try. u can tell her color & how sweet u wanna your cuppies to be on the spot after tasting. her wedding cake toppers are beaut. & cute. thanks junior cream cheese.

Member coffeetea is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    how much does the cupcakes cost? i'm also looking for a shop that can make some red velvet cupcakes.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    coffeetea, i think its $3.15 each, bigger size and $2.75 for the saver smaller one...its quite good lor, she uses all cream cheese for her frosting. i dont like those cream cheese mixed with butter ones. Decoration quite beautiful too. My sis said she used to work in 5star hotel pastry dept...enjoy!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    oh u can check out cupcakes picts. on facebook annie deanna goh ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeetea View Post
    how much does the cupcakes cost? i'm also looking for a shop that can make some red velvet cupcakes.

Member spottydotty is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    okay thanks! hmm but can it be shaped into different shapes? like a heart maybe?