Where to hold Wedding dinner at a lower price below $900 for weekend - Page 2
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    Junior Member micamonkey is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12
    Perfect Points
    16.9
    View Wedding Profile
    my htb and i are doing a very small dinner reception, just 7-10 tables so we were hard pressed to find a place that is cheap and also do not have table restriction. so we decided to choose a restaurant we like and just approach them to do an event for us. in the end we decided to do it at no signboard seafood restaurant. the only downside is that they may not be able to offer you place to change, do march in and all that. its just a simple meal. and they also may not be able to offer special table decor etc. but per table, cheapest is just 399++. This is just their usual set menu for 10pax. So with different food, you get more expensive sets. But if budget is your concern, this is something to consider.

  2. #17
    Junior Member terresawang is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    0.5
    View Wedding Profile
    Did u find the hotel which can meet ur budget ? I also wanna a simple and cheap wedding,but also want it's warm and sweet.

  3. #18
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    789
    Perfect Points
    351.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Furama Riverfront Hotel Jupiter room, i think is less than $900.

  4. #19
    Junior Member joysnow is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10
    Perfect Points
    3.4
    View Wedding Profile
    hi

    for less than 900, you can try Miramar Hotel or ParkRoyal (Kitchener Rd)
    I am also looking for less than 900 budget.

    Hope this can help. cheers =)

  5. #20
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    i think there are still some Hotels whose banquet are less then $1000:
    Changi Village Hotel, M Hotel, Novotel.....

    If restaurant is acceptable, you can try Peony Jade at Clark Quay.
    Went there for a colleague wedding lunch. The food is quite good
    hi Aquila,

    Thank you for your recommendation, Changi Village hotel is a too far for my in law relative so we drop out the hotel. I am looking at M hotel, Novotel and Amara.

    Restaurant is not our idea. We still prefer hotel.

  6. #21
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile

    Rolleyes

    Quote Originally Posted by terresawang View Post
    Did u find the hotel which can meet ur budget ? I also wanna a simple and cheap wedding,but also want it's warm and sweet.
    Hi Terresa, i am looking at M hotel. Novotel and Amara hotel. They exceeded the budget but at least is still cheaper. What is your budget?

  7. #22
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by micamonkey View Post
    my htb and i are doing a very small dinner reception, just 7-10 tables so we were hard pressed to find a place that is cheap and also do not have table restriction. so we decided to choose a restaurant we like and just approach them to do an event for us. in the end we decided to do it at no signboard seafood restaurant. the only downside is that they may not be able to offer you place to change, do march in and all that. its just a simple meal. and they also may not be able to offer special table decor etc. but per table, cheapest is just 399++. This is just their usual set menu for 10pax. So with different food, you get more expensive sets. But if budget is your concern, this is something to consider.
    Hi mincamonkey, thank you for your suggestion, i will still prefer hotel.

  8. #23
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
    lovepeg you might want to try to do it one a weekday dinner as it will be cheaper too
    hi tenshi, i will prefer weekend as i do not want to trouble our relative to take leave on weekdays to come to our wedding in the morning. =)

  9. #24
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by joysnow View Post
    hi

    for less than 900, you can try Miramar Hotel or ParkRoyal (Kitchener Rd)
    I am also looking for less than 900 budget.

    Hope this can help. cheers =)
    hi joysnow, how many tables can the hotel accommodate as we are thinking of having 35 to 40 tables.

  10. #25
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by rojak View Post
    grand park city hall!! 738nett for weekend, the last i asked. and they have an open house coming up very soon in april. go and take a look! i've been to a wedding lunch there on a weekend last year, and it was great! ball room is super big and spacious, food is reasonably good, servings are large, hotel staff did not make any big booboos. in general, i think it is a super good deal!

    Date: Saturday, 23 April 2011
    Time: 12noon - 5pm
    Address: 10 Coleman Street Singapore 179809
    Registration Fee: $38nett per couple (inclusive of Hi-Tea)
    $28nett per couple (DBS Credit card members)

    Promotion packages at Bridal fair here.

    Join us as we unveil our refurbished Grand Ballroom with its open concept, majestic paneling and opulent crystal chandeliers. Created to exude elegance and timelessness, our new ballroom sets the stage for a wedding that is bound to leave a lasting impression.

    Couples who confirm their wedding banquet during the fair will stand a chance to win exciting prizes worth over $10,000

    Solemnisation Promotions
    Sign up our solemnization package and Park Gold Card membership with a minimum of 50 persons guaranteed before 23 April 2011 and walk away with additional privilege:

    Complimentary 1 night stay in a Superior Room with breakfast inclusive
    Complimentary unique selection of wedding favor for your guests
    hi rojak, thank you so much for the information, i have read about this hotel but the hotel can only accommodate 30 tables (max) if i am not wrong. We are thinking of having 35 to 40 tables as my husband has a lot of relatives,

  11. #26
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    Furama Riverfront Hotel Jupiter room, i think is less than $900.
    hi meilingg, i read about this hotel and room, but it cannot accommodate more than 30 tables if i am not wrong. =) but i saw the other room, it exceeded the budget but can consider on that. Have you tried the food and have any experience? =)

  12. #27
    Junior Member joysnow is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10
    Perfect Points
    3.4
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lovepeg View Post
    hi joysnow, how many tables can the hotel accommodate as we are thinking of having 35 to 40 tables.
    hi lovepeg:
    - riverview hotel 's Lily Ballroom – Minimum 25 tables & Maximum 34 tables - 8 course dinner @weekends @$888 nett
    -miramar hotel - am nt too sure u need to call them n ask. minimum booking of
    25 tables.
    -Park royal (kitchener) minimum 25 tables & maximum 45 tables.

    hope all the above info can help u!!
    i am also deciding on which one to choose. when is ur big day??

  13. #28
    Junior Member evilicious is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24
    Perfect Points
    7.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

    York Hotel

  14. #29
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by joysnow View Post
    hi lovepeg:
    - riverview hotel 's Lily Ballroom – Minimum 25 tables & Maximum 34 tables - 8 course dinner @weekends @$888 nett
    -miramar hotel - am nt too sure u need to call them n ask. minimum booking of
    25 tables.
    -Park royal (kitchener) minimum 25 tables & maximum 45 tables.

    hope all the above info can help u!!
    i am also deciding on which one to choose. when is ur big day??
    Hi Joysnow,

    Thank you for your valuable information. I am so sad to say that i haven decide my big day as i am still wearing braces. Haiz. Dun know when i can take out, so pending of when to take photo shoot. Do you know when to take photo shoot before the big day?

  15. #30
    Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58
    Perfect Points
    39.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by evilicious View Post
    Hi,

    York Hotel
    Hi evilicious,

    How is the food and how many tables can they accommodate as we need to have 30 to 40 tables?

Similar Threads

  1. In need for beautiful poolside to hold soleminsation
    By savemore in forum Wedding Banquet & Solemnization Venues
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 30-07-2014, 09:13 AM
  2. Any good and cheap place to hold a wedding dinner??
    By Baifen in forum Wedding Banquet & Solemnization Venues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts