White Link

Pinkpig

Any girls here tried white link? Was considering them as they're quite near where I stay, but anyone here has experience with them? TIA! :laugh:

charmaine

hi pinkpig, whitelink was my bs. I chose them because my friend had them for their bs, and her reviews about whitelink were good. MUA was Irene, coordinator was Lily. Their photoshoot pictures are really beautiful, their gowns are so pretty too. I paid about $5k for the total package, which is a little on the higher end as compared to the other bs i suppose, but quality was what me and SO went for.

creampudding

hi pinkpig, i considered white link for my boutique but went with another one. they have a lot of gowns which is good for photoshoot. their basic package is slightly above $3k. did not go with them because i felt pressurized. their photography is good, you can shortlist them if you like their gowns.

astutekitty

Hi Pinkpig, Charmaine, Creampudding

Whitelink is my BS too.
So far I heard from my friends, they mentioned that they are great.
However, I have not tried them yet as my actual day will be end of this year. ^^

I have friends with them too, their photographs and gowns not bad ... quite nice.

JWAH

Hi Ngmelissa,

I think you may wish to take a look at Whitelink too. Their sales person (Catherine) is surprisingly not pushy at all and was very open to negotiation when we asked to exchange some items for additional poses. In the end, we were really won over by her sincerity and signed with her.

astutekitty

Hi JWAH

My sales person also Catherine.
She looks "pushy" but no.
She knows that we are only looking at actual day though she showed us a face of "you only taking actual day with us 0.0".
But she willing to share her experiences for our pre-wedding shoot from other bridal shop.

creampudding

thanks for the update astutekitty, when is your AD? how's your wedding prep with whitelink so far? :)

nil, depends on what you are looking for. going down to their boutique and seeing their gowns for yourself is always best, and talking to them to let them find out your needs. hope it helps!

astutekitty

Hi CreamPudding

My AD is at end of Nov-11.
I have not start any of preparation yet for AD ... as I am still bz with my pre-wedding shoot next week :)

Thanks for your advice.

june1985

hi,

can anyone send me the bridal package you gotten from Whitelink? I intend to choose this bridal shop for me wedding next year.

Thanks in advance

astutekitty

Hi June1985

You may consider to approach Ms Catherine, she is a nice lady.

My package is 50% customized as I already had my pre-wedding shoot with another BS in Taiwan. Hence, she customized the pre-wedding photography to AD photography.

It may be different per couple. Hence, I would suggest that you approach them directly for your own customized package. :)

june1985

Thanks astutekitty. Whitelink already called me up to discuss about the package during May when i am free.

BTW, my AD will be on SEPT 2012. Now i book for my bridal package is it too early? My husband keep saying too early to book now. haha

astutekitty

Thanks astutekitty. Whitelink already called me up to discuss about the package during May when i am free.

BTW, my AD will be on SEPT 2012. Now i book for my bridal package is it too early? My husband keep saying too early to book now. haha

Hi June1985

Early better than late ... the later you are the chances of getting cheaper packages are slimmer as since you have no time to bargain or source out for other BS ...

I start booking my banquet 1.5 years earlier ... book packages 1 year earlier ...

Since booked, I have more time to think of DIY stuff, if I want ... ^^

Wendy

I hv pre-wedding packages with them also. The photos are nice. But hv to pay for additional photos price if you choose more, so have to control... =)

astutekitty

Hi Girls

I got some pics from my gf who had her bridal packages with White Link. She was very upset with the hand bouquet, she said that they were super ugly.

When I looked at them ... ya indeed (Please see cropped photo of the flowers).

astutekitty

Sorry click the wrong button ...
here are the photographs from my gf.

Please take note and feedback to White Link :)

Attachments

• Rita's Bouquet Stem 01 (Crop).JPG
    Rita's Bouquet Stem 01 (Crop).JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 376
  • Rita's Bouquet Stem 02 (Crop).JPG
    Rita's Bouquet Stem 02 (Crop).JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 86