White Link - Page 21
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 444

Thread: White Link

  1. #301
    Junior Member amazin6race is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    7.3
    View Wedding Profile

    coordinator / MUA / PG recommendation

    Just brought Whitelink package as well.

    any recommendations on the MUA? read throu, it seems Irene / Sammi were the popular ones. anyone has any photo samples done by these 2 MUA to PM me?

    just found out that my coordinator is Jeremy. any review about him?

  2. #302
    Junior Member amazin6race is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    7.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by amazin6race View Post
    Just brought Whitelink package as well.

    any recommendations on the MUA? read throu, it seems Irene / Sammi were the popular ones. anyone has any photo samples done by these 2 MUA to PM me?

    just found out that my coordinator is Jeremy. any review about him?

    pai seh, my coordinator is Jimmy, not Jeremy

  3. #303
    Junior Member tatty003 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    24
    Perfect Points
    9.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Irene alot of accessories.... she will bring her accessories only during photoshoot.... will not lent you during your actual day.... but whitelink accessories also v nice... my pg jacky, mua irene and my coordinator frida.... All v friendly n nice ppl... Jacky he v patience and he also teach my hubby how to smile n I like the hairstyle that irene do for me and frida is gd in choosing gown...

  4. #304
    Junior Member esmf86 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Perfect Points
    10.2
    View Wedding Profile
    hi creamy & amazin6race,

    my coordinator was Frida but Jimmy also attend to us together during my gown selection & fitting, both of them are super duper friendly kind, can joke and play around also. but i personally more prefer gowns chosen & designed by Jimmy.

  5. #305
    Junior Member esmf86 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Perfect Points
    10.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyceBryan View Post
    Hi anyone willing to share your package and the price you paid? Thanks alot...
    email me @ nuhaenc@yahoo.com.sg
    Hi JoyceBryan,

    have dropped u an email

  6. #306
    Junior Member amazin6race is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    7.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by esmf86 View Post
    Hi JoyceBryan,

    have dropped u an email
    Can you share with me too? Many thanks!!
    email add: ggraceful@gmail.com

  7. #307
    Junior Member amazin6race is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    7.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by esmf86 View Post
    hi creamy & amazin6race,

    my coordinator was Frida but Jimmy also attend to us together during my gown selection & fitting, both of them are super duper friendly kind, can joke and play around also. but i personally more prefer gowns chosen & designed by Jimmy.
    Is most of Jimmy's designed gown under designer section? if so, is he pushy in terms of topping up for the designer gown range?

  8. #308
    Junior Member amazin6race is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    7.3
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by tatty003 View Post
    Irene alot of accessories.... she will bring her accessories only during photoshoot.... will not lent you during your actual day.... but whitelink accessories also v nice... my pg jacky, mua irene and my coordinator frida.... All v friendly n nice ppl... Jacky he v patience and he also teach my hubby how to smile n I like the hairstyle that irene do for me and frida is gd in choosing gown...
    Do you mind sharing your photo? My hair length currently is short, so kinda of worried if the MUA can still bring out the femine glow in me...

  9. #309
    Junior Member Tieng is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    0.9
    View Wedding Profile
    hello! i just signed up with whitelink too.. i saw the previous comment was quite bad. any recent review with them? i hope it will be better!

  10. #310
    Junior Member esmf86 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Perfect Points
    10.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by amazin6race View Post
    Is most of Jimmy's designed gown under designer section? if so, is he pushy in terms of topping up for the designer gown range?

    Jimmy's gowns all under designer's range. for mine, he offered me to top up for one MTM designer gown and add in another OTR designer gown. so i find it reasonable.

  11. #311
    Junior Member myleila is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Perfect Points
    4.2
    View Wedding Profile
    @esmf86 how much is it to top up to a designer gown ? can i actually choose a different gown from from the photoshoot for the actual day ?

  12. #312
    Junior Member Icy09 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by amazin6race View Post
    pai seh, my coordinator is Jimmy, not Jeremy
    Hi

    You able to pm me ur package?

  13. #313
    Junior Member Icy09 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by esmf86 View Post
    Hi JoyceBryan,

    have dropped u an email

    Hihi

    Able to pm me ur package? ;)

  14. #314
    Junior Member sensen83 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13
    Perfect Points
    13.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Last weekend, went for first gown fitting.. Jimmy my coordinator... I top up for designer gown lol.., ya I think he show all his designer but it realie look nicer! Jimmy is realie funny...

  15. #315
    Junior Member sensen83 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13
    Perfect Points
    13.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi bride, I signed white link n tried their gown last weekend... At the moment, I think they are still ok... So u shouldn't worry too much.. Anyway finger cross.. Most important do some homework first

Similar Threads

  1. Wts : White link package
    By eggzzorcist in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 05:30 PM
  2. White Link Bridal Package to Let Go!
    By MeiT in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 12:10 AM
  3. $300 White Link Bridal Voucher to let go
    By michesoo in forum General Marketplace - Wedding Items, Accessories, Others
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 09:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts